Approach pt 1.5

Taehyung's POV

My heart's been beating relentlessly...

As the program ended, we bowed to each and everyone. I saw a glimpse of Wheein walking out the backstage. The more she walked away from me the more I feel pale, nervous and just want to reach out to her. 

I don't want the night to end, not right now when I don't know when I'll see her again...

While my mind was going haywire, my body moved on its own and I realized that I was grabbing her arms.

"Hey" I said nervously. 

I let go of her and said "Oh sorry, I um uh..." *clears my throat* "didn't mean to tag your arm that hard.

"Hey, that's ok. Is everything alright?" she asked

I knew she's nice, but she's a literal angel.

"Oh it's really nothing important. Thank you for the opportunity to work with me." I replied

"Me too. Thank you" as she bowed to me and I bowed back to her

"Okay. Bye" as I walked away

That's really unsatisfying. I took a deep breathe in as I turned back towards her.

"Wheein"

As I called her name, she turned towards me. It was a little dark so I barely see her expression clearly...

"Yes?" she asked

"Um. Would you like to hang out sometimes?" I asked.

Wait, was that too blunt?

"I'm sorry?" she asked

I saw Moonbyul around the corner and immediately thought of something instead...

"I... uh didn't mean it like that, I mean with me and Moonbyul and J-Hope to celebrate our first successful MC."

"Yeah! That sounds great. I'll let Moonbyul know."

Whew! That was close

"Great. Um... do you want to exchange phone number?"

"Yeah" as she replied back.

Good job me!

One moment, I'm in cold sweat and next thing I know I'm up in the clouds. 

We exchanged numbers. And as we parted ways I can't hide my smile.  

T/N: I know this is a fanfic but I hope this ship sails in real life. Who's with me?