Encounter pt. 1

*ring* I woke up with the sound of my alarm. 

I got up and started my day. 

Wash. Eat. Brush

I was still half asleep while I was walking towards the classroom when suddenly,

"Jung Wheein! Wake up." exclaimed Hyejin while putting her arm around me. 

"I am!" I said.

"No you're not. Anyway, have you decided what you'll do for the audition?" she asked.

"Not yet. Have you?"

"Hmmm...do you want to do a 2ne1 cover with me?"

"That sounds good! Let's go to a karaoke later and decide what to cover."

"You got it."

We headed to the classroom. 

As soon as fifth period came our teacher told the class we'll be having joint class since one of the teacher isn't able to cover the period. It was physical education so we had to change uniform.

Me and Hyejin hurriedly changed to our PE uniform and made our way to the gymnasium when I suddenly remember I forgot my phone.

"Hey Hyejin!" I exclaimed

"What is it Wheein?" 

"I forgot my phone in the locker room. Save me a seat, I'll go grab it real quick."

"You better hurry up!" she replied back.

I was running towards the locker room when... *bam* knowing my luck, why do I always hit something?

When I got back on my feet another lady bump into me. 

"I'm sorry, I was in a hurry and wasn't paying attention." I said.

"That's alright. I'm not either" she replied.

As I was looking at her, it feels like I saw her somewhere before but I can't remember where. She also keep looking down when I heard a little sob from her.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" I asked, I was concerned I hurt her when I bumped into her.

She said, "No, I'm fine. I'm... I'm just a little..."

Before she finished what she was saying, I heard someone behind her said,

"Jiyeon!" 

"Look at me!"

She kept looking down and then I saw him tugged her arm to make her look towards him. 

I was about to fight him because it seems that the girl was hurt when I suddenly saw his face.

It's the art that came to life. I was frozen for a moment, everything is going haywire inside my head. 

It's my crush. He's so handsome! He has such a nice voice, it has such a smooth velvet feeling. Wait, I know I like him. But why am I here. If they're together, are they having a lover's quarrel? Should I walked away, they wouldn't notice me right? Or should I grab her and ran away. Nope! that's weirder. 

While I was debating what to do, she suddenly exclaimed.

"Taehyung! Let me go, I need time for myself."

He just looked at her while still holding on to her arm. She winced a little bit - either from pain or just want to get out of the situation.

I like him but I wouldn't want to see a girl crying as well and so without thinking I said...

"You! You can see she's hurting. You should let go of her, she said she needs time for herself so give her her space and talk it out again later."

He looked at me straight in the eye. I can see him clenching his teeth and he let go of her. 

I grabbed the girl's hand and led her the opposite way. My heart was pounding even though I knew that stare is not in any way affectionate towards me. 

Taehyung's POV:

I was running trying to find Jiyeon.

From a distance, I saw her on the floor with another girl. They probably bumped each other. I walked over to where they're at. 

"Jiyeon!" I exclaimed. She stayed silent and didn't even look at me.

"Look at me!" as I tugged her arm to make her looked over to me.

She looked hurt, did I tugged her arm too much?

"Taehyung! Let me go, I need time for myself." Jiyeon exclaimed. I was suprised for a second and it made my grip tightened a bit. She winced when suddenly...

"You! You can see she's hurting. You should let go of her, she said she needs time for herself so give her her space and talk it out again later." the girl behind her yelled.

I looked her way and ended up staring in her eyes. I unconsciously clenched my teeth to let go of Jiyeon's arm. She grabbed her hand and walked away. For a solid minute, I think I was standing where I was just remembering her eyes that was looking straight to me.

Wheein's POV:

What am I doing?  What did I just do? 

The girl suddenly stopped on her tracks making me stopped too since I was holding her hands. 

She looked at me and said, "Thank you, I bet it was awkward."

"Mmm... I won't deny that it wasn't. But let's not talked about it. Are you hurt anywhere though?"

"No." while she shake her head.

I looked at her and smiled. "I'm Jung Wheein. You can call me Wheein."

She smiled at me "Kim Jiyeon. You can call me Jiyeon" 

After she told me her name, I remembered I had my PE class. 

"Jiyeon! I'm sorry I'll talk to you later, I forgot I had PE. I'm on class 1-A, I'll see you around. As I hurriedly ran to go back to class. I heard her chuckled a bit while I was running. I guess that lightened the mood a bit.

As I got to class, the teacher looked at me. "Jung Wheein. You're late, stay after class to clean the auditorium"

I looked bummed, I looked around when I saw Hyejin giving me a thumbs up while laughing by herself. 

"Yes sir." As I walked to sit down beside Hyejin.

"Good job Wheein." added Hyejin while still laughing. I nudge her a bit to make her stop laughing. 

She covered her mouth and just stared down and I smiled a bit.

A/N: I'm having fun making this, I'm thinking about making this a short series but I don't know now. I also think this kind of slow paced. Either way, I hope you enjoy!