Approach pt. 1

After the show, I felt so happy... probably because I got to do something with him. 

I really am a lucky fan. 

As the program ended and we were walking to the back stage, I felt a thug on my arm. 

"Hey" as I looked up to the person who just held my arm and stopped me from walking. 

"Oh sorry, I um uh..." *clears throat* "didn't mean to tag your arm that hard" as he let go of me. 

"Hey, that's ok. Is everything alright?" I asked nervously. 

Taehyung just stopped me! What's going on? You need to pay attention Wheein, good or bad.

"Oh it's really nothing important. Thank you for the opportunity to work with me." he said.

"Me too. Thank you" as I bowed to him and he bowed back to me. 

"Okay. Bye" as he walked away.

What was that?

I still feel my cheeks burning up when...

"Wheein"

I turned back... and Taehyung was walking back towards me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Um. Would you like to hang out sometimes?" 

Wait, did I just hear him ask me to hang out? Wheein wake up you delusional Wheein.

"I'm sorry?" I uttered while my mind is in a confused state.

"I... uh didn't mean it like that, I mean with me and Moonbyul and J-Hope to celebrate our first successful MC."

"Yeah! That sounds great. I'll let Moonbyul know."

"Great. Um... do you want to exchange phone number?"

"Yeah." I answered immediately. I hope I didn't sound too obvious that I'm happy.

We exchanged phone numbers and bowed down to each other again.

My heart was in total race as we part ways. 

A/N: I know I've been on hiatus mode for a long while T_T. Moving is stressful. And after that I had a moment of not knowing what to write??? Anyway, I'm posting 2 short chapters. Hope you enjoy!