27. Invitation

-Blake-

-Blake-

It was an amazing week. I was high above the clouds the entire time. I fell asleep with a smile on my face every day and woke up laughing in happiness in the mornings. Cheesy, yes, but the week was amazing.

Three times Jordan let me hold him in the evenings. Three more times! On Wednesday he was too exhausted to even talk to me. I couldn't blame him. He'd used all his strength the day before when he let me hold him for the first time. I did most of the talking since he still wanted to hear my voice. On Thursday he was more talkative but he still didn't come too close to the door.

But on Friday... After half an hour of getting used to me, he slowly crawled to me and rested his head on my lap. I was ecstatic! I was holding him for the second time! He was pushing his limits way too hard, but he didn't listen when I tried to tell him to take it easy. I knew it would take a few days before he would regain his strength again, but he wouldn't listen.

It wasn't a surprise to me that Jordan didn't come close to me during Saturday, but this time he didn't seem as exhausted. We had long conversations about life, and he told me a little about his hopes and dreams. The look in his eyes was careful when he talked about them. He still didn't believe he could ever step out of his room.

But I knew he didn't need to worry about that anymore. On Sunday and Monday, I held him again. He was getting used to it so fast I almost cried. On Monday evening, it didn't take him longer than ten minutes to make his way to me.

An hour later, Jordan was still lying on my lap. He didn't seem to even think about moving away. We hadn't exchanged a word in the past half an hour, but I wasn't in a hurry to break the silence. I was enjoying the moment too much to break that.

I was holding him gently, caressing his arm carefully whenever he let me, trying not to make him uncomfortable by my touch. I was a fast learner, and I already knew what would make Jordan tense up. I had to move slowly and carefully around him, and give him a lot of time to relax before I moved again.

I could only hope that he didn't hate being touched by another man after all. I didn't believe a completely straight man would agree to be my boyfriend, but... I was slightly worried he had done so because I was the only person he could be close to. He'd never had the opportunity to find out about his sexuality, and he had never done anything even remotely sexual with anyone before, as far as I was aware of... I tried my best not to think about it.

But still... That man in my arms had never been touched before. He was still innocent. Untainted. A virgin. I couldn't stop a small groan escaping my lips when I thought about it.

"What?" Jordan asked timidly.

"Nothing... Nothing..." I muttered.

"Are you getting tired...?" Jordan asked