21. His

-Jordan-

-Jordan-

I was lying on my bed. The sheets felt soft and silky against my skin when I moved. I had no clothes on, and my long hair was free to float all around me.

I wasn't alone on the huge bed.

Blake was there too. I saw him moving slowly closer until he was hovering over me. I lifted my hands to feel his firm chest, while I let out a long breath. My whole body felt hot, and even though I was a little embarrassed to let Blake see everything, it was also exciting.

I could feel his hand coming down on my thigh, and his touch was loving and kind. I was scared of seeing people above me like that. It always reminded me of all those people who stepped on me while running to safety. But Blake was different. His strong body felt safe, like he was a shield, protecting me from getting hurt.

"Jordan..." Blake whispered, his voice resonating in my soul.

"Please – kiss me," I whispered, and Blake obeyed me. He leaned closer, our lips almost touching. My heart was beating faster in anticipation, and Blake's hot breath tickled my cheeks.

And then... my alarm went off.

The dull buzzing woke me up, and I looked around. Blake wasn't there. I was alone in my bed.

"You've got to be kidding me..." I groaned and leaned back against my pillow, hugging it closely.

I felt so ridiculously disappointed. I had enjoyed myself, and I wished I had seen how the dream would have ended. This wasn't the first time I had that dream though. It was a nice dream, and I already knew how it would have ended.

I slapped the alarm clock, shutting it down before I got up on my feet. After making the bed, I headed to the bathroom. This was the third morning in a row when I had to take a cold shower. I really enjoyed my dreams, even though the other person in them was a guy.

While I was washing myself and trying to calm down, I tried to remember if I had ever thought about my sexuality. No, not really. Having those kinds of dreams about another man wasn't bothering me, on the contrary, so I had to be at least partly gay. It was good enough for me. I had so many problems in my life already, so I didn't want to start wondering about my own sexuality on top of it. Blake was hot, plus, he was openly attracted to me, so I didn't want to start questioning the obvious chemistry we had going on between us.

I was cool with everything. If I were to start worrying about something, Blake being a man wouldn't be the biggest issue. It would definitely be the fact that he was a criminal. A stalker. A liar. If I wanted to have a problem with Blake, it wouldn't be the fact that he was a man.

"Bulletproof logic," I chuckled.

But Blake wasn't just any man. There was something about him, something... soothing. Maybe it was his calm nature, or slow movements, or his low, husky voice... He looked strong and capable, but he didn't seem to have a mean bone in his body. I had always thought that criminals were mean and evil, but Blake was far from that.