40. Whisper

The café wasn't that crowded or packed with people, it had a decent number of customers either quietly sipping on their drink or chatting in a low voice which is exactly why I could clearly hear all the six individual gasps one after another.

Not long after that, I could hear several whispers coming from behind the menu books.

"Oh no, they saw us." I heard a panic-stricken voice.

"Shiteu."

Every second I could hear a new male voice which made me feel somewhat dizzy.

"Mind your language, Jungkook is still here."

"Yeah, and he is staring at us right now."

"It's all your fault Taehyung!" Yet another voice whisper yelled.

"My fault?! how!"

"Who told you to go blue, the color is so vibrant that it easily catches everyone's attention."

"It's probably the beach, you know how he went there recently."

"Bitch?!"

"Kim Taehyung! language."

"But it's Jimin who sai-"

"Enough, Jungkook is still staring at us."

"What's the point of being Jungkook's guardian angel? let's go get some nap."

"He is probably planning our murder."

"Yeah, he even has his jaw clenched."

"He looks sexy though."

"Jimin! he has a girlfriend now, better keep your eyes to yourself."

"Can't keep my hands to myself uh uh~"

"What the actual hell hobi-"

All the whispers went dead silent all at once when Jungkook harshly pulled the menu revealing a stiff Jimin with his head ducked in between his small hands. His eyes went wide and round at an instant.

"Oh j-jungkookie, isn't Frozen 2 lit?" He stuttered hesitantly, scratching the back of his neck and looked up at Jungkook who was towering over him.

"I g-guess not" He mumbled, scared and looked back down at the table after looking at Jungkook's face which seemed as if he was ready to start a WWE match.

Awww Jimin looks soo cute.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" Jungkook hissed through gritted teeth trying to contain his anger.

Everyone slowly removed the menu from their face in defeat and looked at Junkgook awkwardly.

"Umm we are here to cheer you up." Jin explained in a doubtful manner.

"Why the hell do you have to cheer me up, it's not like I'm taking a math test." Jungkook frowned, annoyed.

"Well you know how oxygen leaves your hemoglobin when you are around girls, that's why." Jin replied.

I just watched the drama from a corner.

"Hyung! that was long ago. I'm grown up now." Jungkook whined like a kid.

"Yeah he is an international playboy now." Yoongi said from a corner slightly nodding to himself in agreement. Honestly, this is the best date ever, at least from my side because Jungkook was clearly not enjoying it.

"Shhh his girlfriend is right here." Namjoon warned.

"But-"

"Cut it Jungkook, let them stay, it will be more fun with them." I said finally stepping in the heated-up scene.