28. Scream louder

''What did I miss?" Jungkook said while making his way into the room.

''Kingsize pepperoni pizza with extra cheese.'' Minhyun replied.

''What!" Jungkook immediately stopped walking and stood there with his hand still wrapped around the doorknob, wide-eyed and his jaw touching the floor. It's like a wave of disappointment crashed against him, he was probably regretting all his life decisions right now, especially going to the washroom.

''How could you.'' He was out of words, not in the state to form sentences. Boi, you should've seen his face, he looks like he went out and when he came back home, he found his lame dog twerking to English metal songs.

Aww he cares about food more than he cares about his white tees, how sweet. Everyone in the room started giggling causing the poor thing to frown.

''You're dumb.'' I mumbled but somehow he heard it, or maybe I said it out loud and thought I mumbled it cause freaking everyone heard it and looked at me, great job my mouth, you deceived me.

Jungkook shot a glare at me but before he could speak up Minhyun interrupted.

''Y/n please don't use the term dumb towards my friend.'' He said, looking at me and then looked at Jungkook who was smiling proudly at his friend.

''Cause he's an absolute idiot.'' He further added in a 'duh ?' tone.

Jungkook's smile who? He looked at his friend, totally caught off guard. Suddenly he clutched his chest with his veiny hand and flashed a pained expression.

''Traitor.'' He spat out through squinted eyes.

''What traitor? Like what are you? You actually thought we could afford a king-size pizza with extra cheese? Even a donkey could've guessed it.''

''Yeah, we broke bro.'' Yoongi added from the crowd. Jungkook folded his arms over his chest and nodded as if agreeing with them.

''Totally agreed, that's why each one of you is a walking Gucci store" I said slightly pouting, nodding as well. Everyone looked at me, totally taken aback and dumbfounded. The door suddenly opened and it made all of us look back in its direction.

A girl with long brown hair that slowly faded into a yellowish-blonde down the length of her hair peeked her head in and almost immediately her eyes started searching for something or more specifically someone. Her ebony eyes started sparkling once her gaze fell on me.

''Mr. Park wants to meet ummm well, Jungkook's friend?" Maybe I was wrong when I thought I had a name. They all turned to look at me.

''I think she's referring to you.'' Jungkook said while awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. I slightly nodded and made my way out with the girl, she led me through the hallway and we halted in front of the same room as that day.

''You may carry on.'' She said bowing and walked away, I couldn't help but notice the silver earpieces hanging from the uncountable number of piercings in her ears, looks painful. I don't even know when I unconsciously held my ear while looking at hers.

And that's when I realized that I look like I got a punishment, standing outside the manager's office while holding my ear, can this get any better? I entered the room and damn son.

Outside it was summer but inside its snowy winter. The sudden change of temperature made shivers run down my spine.

''Well, nice to meet you again young lady.'' Mr. Park spoke up while I was in deep thoughts about how much electricity bill he has to pay monthly. I snapped out of it.

''Umm yeah, nice to meet you too.''

''Please have a seat.''

He said as he sat on his dark leather armchair.