O U T R O

Y/n shuffled around the single storied house before stopping in front of the mirror and quickly tamed down some of the baby hairs.

"Oh hey there." She said waving in front with great enthusiasm.

"There, you yes YOU, I'm talking to your damn ugly fa- I mean you." She almost stuttered before nervously tucking a strand of hair behind her hair only to have it get stuck in her engagement ring, ripping it off. She gasped holding her aching scalp.

"Why am I even doing this like a dumb cucumber head." She mumbled to herself before looking back with a fake ass smile.

"So let me update you guys with the tae-I mean tea. Aishhh since the day I got to know Taehyung the word tea seemed to  disappear from my dictionary, I know it's the same for you people." She said smiling genuinely this time.

"Yeah, so it's been 3 years. After where we left you off I returned to the same old Jeon mansion, in short, I was dragged there against my will. I refused to interfere in their lives but Jungkook being the secret poet he is said 'You are a part of my life now so I can't leave you behind.' Well dang, I had to listen to his begging then but hear the surprising part, when I stepped back into the house Mrs. Jeon no longer treated me like dirt, I mean we never talked to each other but still woah, it was like magic. I no longer worked as a maid in their house and lived in a guest room upstairs though it was really weird at first, looking at my working mates, I helped them with their work though." Y/n chugged down some water from a bottle, pausing and then resumed.

"Yeah, I admit that I was still very heartbroken about all the previous incidents but what's the point in that? I had to forget about the broken past and work on making the future a better place. I learned to accept and cope up with the reality because in the end, I had to anyways. I also apologized to Mrs. Jeon for my mother, she just nodded but like I felt much better." She breathed in.

"Okay, I'm not dying. Let's talk about something not dull now, so I'm still a singer now, well I have released loads of new music now and the response I'm getting is awesome. Jungkook even taught me to write verses on my own but tbh I feel like that shit ain't my cup of ta- tea. And ohh the part you're the most excited about" Y/n said holding her hand up, the diamond embedded ring hugging her ring finger full-on display.

"I am engaged now djvndsohubnsuhngrduhbn okay okay, I'm engaged now and don't worry my v-card is still with me-" She said the last part in a whisper but of course there are detectives living in this house.

"I heard my name being called." Jungkook said making his way out of the master bed.

"Well you're deaf af cause I never said Jungkook." You hissed at him for interrupting your private talk with your buddy.

"I mean you just said you're engaged and you're engaged with me so like yeah, that's how and what about you not losing V hyung's card, why did you take it in the first place?" He squinted his eyes, eyeing you suspiciously with his arms folded.

What the fish. Looking at his innocence, I guess I'm never losing my v-card now.

"Who are you talking to anyway?" He said looking around with a frown.

"To the readers." You replied looking at his dumbstruck form.

"Readers, why?" He asks way too many questions, doesn't he?

"I don't know, the writer made me do it." You said shrugging.

"Who's this writer now?" She's still my wife-to-be, I still have time to leave her if she turns out to be a lunatic, Jungkook thought to himself.

"Well, the one who made me and you." You said slightly smiling at Jungkook.

"Wait, hold up, my mother made me." Jungkook answered, getting frustrated.