The Miraculous

AKA SECOND PART OF 'I NEED YOU MORE THAN YOU NEED ME'

Marinette's POV

I opened my eyes.
And found myself staring into another pair of Bluebell eyes.

"W-What?" I stammered as my blurry vision started clearing up.

"Shh. Calm down. Don't stress. It's gonna be okay." I heard a very familiar soothing voice.

It was very familiar.

"Where am I?" I asked to no one in particular.

"The future." The voice stated.

"What?" I asked. Still vaguely familiar to my surroundings.

"But how do you know that I'm from the past?" I asked.
I was starting to remember everything.

Time Twister.
Akuma.
Paris.
Stopwatch.
Chat.

Time Twister might have sent me into the future.
That means she sent Chat into the past!

Oh no. Chat!

"Chat! What about Chat?!"

"Marinette, it's okay. I'm pretty sure that Chat Noir is okay." The voice whispered soothingly.

"How do you-" I froze as I realized who was sitting in front of me.

It was me.
Or rather, the future me.

"Marinette?" I said. She nodded.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Well, since I am you and you are me, I have been through everything. Exactly everything. So, I know what you're going through. And now, you are damn lucky I found you before anyone else did. Trust me, if Alya had found out a younger version of Ladybug or Mariette, she would have freaked out real bad." Marinette laughed.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You see, Time Twister, if I remember correctly, put you into the future. Or in other words, you have time travelled into the future," she said.

I nodded.

"But, what am I supposed to do without being seen? I mean, I have time travelled before, but that was only a few moments into the past. And Chat was with me!" I started to panic as I thought of the numerous possibilities of dangers that Chat might be going through.

"Chat is fine!" Marinette said.
"How are you so sure about that?!" I asked frustratedly.

"I acted like that too..." She placed a hand on her forehead and sighed. Totally regretting her past behaviour.

"If something serious had happened to Chat Noir, then he would not have been alive today! Chat is fine today because he was fine in the past! He is a superhero too, you know. He knows how to take care of himself." Marinette told me.

"Okay. I should not lose my cool." I said repeatedly.

"Ladybug, you have to stay here." she looked at me and placed her hand on my shoulders.

"But-"

"No buts. Leave this to the older Ladybug." She winked as she stood up.

"You still have the miraculous! I am so happy!" I said.
I will be able to be the holder of the Ladybug miraculous in the future too. I will continue to save Paris! I won't get separated by Tikki!

"Okay. Tikki, Spots on!" She transformed.

"So that's how I'm gonna look when I grow up. THAT'S SO COOL!" I did my victory dance as the older me chuckled at my behaviour.