Rise of Skywalker?

Grumbly negative personal ranty opinion on the Disney Star Wars trilogy ahead. No spoilers. Just me complaining mostly to myself because I don't think anybody will read this.

Hey guys. I'm gonna admit I haven't watched the latest movie yet, and I'm probably going to wait until it comes to Disney plus. The truth is, I've been following leaks and spoilers, and I'm not a fan of the direction the new trilogy has taken, and once I heard that about 90% of the worst leaks were true, I've decided to bow out of this trilogy's fandom. Though the good thing is, I have heard that Reylo is canon and the spoilers of how their story ends (doesn't end the way I'd like but, guess it's a romance. Yay?). The only thing I like about the Disney Star Wars trilogy is the scenes between Kylo and Rey (I will ship them until the day I die), and that's all I'm interested in seeing. The rest of the new trilogy has been a dumpster fire, and I feel like Kylo and Rey deserved way, way better, but I guess I'm just another bitter and disappointed fan. If you guys loved the new trilogy, I mean no disrespect. If it brought you joy and entertainment, that's the most important thing, but it just...wasn't what I was hoping it would be, and this little part of the internet is where I'm voicing my thoughts on it all. Oh, well, I'm still glad I wrote this story.

And before I get flack about "how can you say that if you haven't seen it?" The leaks have been confirmed, that's all I need to know, and the ending scene was also leaked on twitter, which I saw and it also matched the leaks. I have enough of a gist of the story to know that outside of the Reylo, I don't like it. I will watch it later if it comes on Disney Plus (just to see the Reylo), but I'm not rewarding Disney with any of my money at the box office.