♛Year Three♛

Chapter one : One brother and a half 

Published : 22.March.2020
Edited :

♛♕♕♛

(Y/n)'s Pov.

I sighed, looking at the express, before me. My very first day in Hogwarts. Feeling someone tapped my shoulder I looked up the source. It was my twin brother Draco looking at me and smiling.

"Well, what can I say?"

"That I will get used to this express?" Draco gave out a chuckle. He turned me around and gave me a hug.

"Wow, someone got soft."

"Oh, shut up...Don't you dare tell that anyone, but my little sister is going to Hogwarts with me." He said smiling at me. I smiled at him. Yeah, Draco was an asshole to literally everyone, but if it got to me, he would be really soft.

The train gave out a warning of leaving, making me and Draco picking up our suitcase and walking through the entrance. Getting to one of the empty seats, me and Draco settled down. Looking out of the window I saw people entering and smiling at each other. I yawned as the train started to move.

"So, how's at Hogwarts?" I asked. Draco looked at me annoyed.

"You know how many times I told you about the school. It is boring." Draco said and I smiled at his expression.

"I don't believe you. You get bored with everything." I saw Draco growl, rolling his eyes and laughing.

"Well, it is boring, believe me, or not. But mostly is it because of that Weasley, Granger and especial because of that Pottah. " Draco's face immediately went to hatred. I understand that he hates The Potter boy, Weasley and The Granger brains, but please he needs to stop with that.

"Just stop." He looked at me confused.

"Just because you hate them, that doesn't mean I need to hear you complaining. Dude, my summer was destroyed by that. Potter that, Granger there, Weasley here... Just please take some time to breathe." I said. Draco gave me a smile.

"Yeah, yeah. That's a good idea." He said. I raised my eyebrow, smirking at him.

"That's a good idea? That's a brilliant idea!'' I said, giving out a laugh. Draco smiled, standing up.

" Gets some sleep. You will need it." He said, opening the door and closing them slowly.

I took a deep breath. Lying my head on the window I looked out of it, seeing that slowly the dark is taking the bright day. Closing my eyes, I moaned and went to sleep.

My family is strange, but it's a place I call home.

Draco he isn't actually that bad of a person. You just need to get to know him.

My mother, Narcissa is a very complicated woman, but when it comes to her family, she won't stop at nothing.

Well, my father... He is a strange part of the family... He always liked Draco more... I was for him a lot more unnoticeable. He always said that he doesn't like my sensibility to things, but my mother is always there to protect me.

I decided to change my dream road into something else. I started to think about what will happen at Hogwarts today. I was about to do that if I didn't head loud whistling.

♛♕♕♛

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I hope I will see you in the next one. Sorry that it's short, but I usually do that with the very first chapter. Next chapters will be longer. It would be nice if I would get a comment or two and maybe some votes?