♕Year Three♕

Chapter ten: A whole lot of troubles

Published: 22.May.2020
Edited:

♛♕9¾♕♛

Harry's Pov.

"Here's something... there was a case in 1722... but the Hippogriff was convicted -- ugh, look what they did to it, that's disgusting --" I looked up fixing my glasses. Ron was making puking faces over the book as he saw the picture. Hermione then lights up.

"This might help, look -- a Manticore savaged someone in 1296, and they let the Manticore off -- oh -- no, that was only because everyone was too scared to go near it... " She slowly turned the page as she saw that it wasn't any use. I laid my chin onto the book. Buckbeak's trial didn't go as planned and in the next few months, they are going to talk about killing him. Me, Hemione and Ron decided to help Hagrid win the trial, but right now... Well, let's just say... We are still working on it. I laid my face flat on the book as my body gave out a depressed groan.

As we sat here in the library, the rest of the castle was as usual decorated with magnificent Christmas decorations, creating eye-catching contracts with green and red, despite that there were almost no students eyes to enjoy the benefits of the decorations.

"I don't find anything. And I don't want to see these pictures again, they make my stomach hurt." Said Ron as he released the book, crashing onto the table with a loud noise. The librarian looked into our directions as she gave Ron a warning stare. He awkwardly smiled as he patted the book, going over every single part.

Ron then turned to me and Hermione. His face was wordless and priceless to even describe it. He lowered his head to me.

"I think this is the time I vanished from here before she decided to hex me to the unknown." I rolled my eyes as I and Hermione gave each other a 'What an Idiot' stare at each other.

"Well, you two keep on working, I'm just going to slowly go." He picked his bag and turned around. The librarian lifted her gaze from the book she was reading, giving Ron a suspicious look as she raised her eyebrow. Ron smiled as he patted the book once again, giving the book a small kiss before he ran out of the library. The librarian looked stunned by his actions. Not understanding what happened, she took a deep sigh wiggling her eyebrows into the ear one last time, before concentrating into reading the book yet again.

I and Hermione gave each other an eyebrow in the air before we both unleashed quiet, but long giggles.

"Well, Harry sadly I would need to go, I promised Neville to help him study potions." She said as she slowly dropped one by one book into her already filled bag, that was already falling apart.

"Hermione, isn't that a little bit too much? Because I don't want to see your bag exploding in the middle of the class." I said as I lifted my head into one of my hands, fixing my glasses.