♕Year Three♕

Chapter two: A Hat that brought (Y/n) a disaster

Published : 29.March.2020
Edited :

♛♕9¾♕♛

Harry's pov.

Finding my way back to the seat I tried to make my eyes adjust to the darkness that spread around the train.

"Do you think the train broke down?" Hermione asked her face filled with fear. Ron looked even paler, watching and watching out of the window.

"I-I-I think someone just got onto the train." Said Ron, face unrecognizable because of the darkness.

In a moment the door of our cabinet open and someone falls over my foot.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! Does anyone know what's happening? '' Neville asked. I smiled to myself.

"Hello, Neville." Grabbing him by the collar I help him stand up and setting him next to me. He smiled at me.

"I'm going to see what's going on." Hermione stood up and walked to the door opening them. Well, that didn't take long. A moment later we heard two loud screams and some hits.

"Who are you?"

"Ginny?"

"Hermione?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm looking got Ron..."

"Come here, sit..."

"Not here!! I'm here!!" I squeak loudly, scaring Ginny.

"Awa!"

"Silence!!'' We all looked at the Professor. A moment later Professor's face light up by the flames he hold in his hands. He looked at all of us, stepping forward.

" I'm going to talk to the driver. You all stay here." But it was too late. The doors slide open showing a mysterious and tall figure in a dark coat. It's hand was all grey and it looked like it was underwater for a little bit too long. But I saw it only for a second. In the next moment, it was replaced by a face cover with a hoodie. It looks around the cabinet and the stopped at me.

I don't know what happened, but the only thing I could feel was deadly cold and my eyes rolled back into my head. The last thing I heard was a scream and I fell unconscious.

"Harry, Harry!!!" I slowly opened my eyes after the soft smack my cheeks got. In front of me, I saw everybody looking at me steering at me. I slowly stood up, Hermione and Ron helping me to my seat.

"Are you okay?" Ron asked his pale face looking at me. I nodded my head.

"Yeah... But... What was that... Thing?... And who was screaming?''