♕Year Three♕

Chapter Four: The Boggart in the Wardrobe

'What do you think your Boggart would be?'

P

ublished: 2.April.2020
Edited:

♛♕9¾♕♛

3rd. Person Pov.

"That little git. He's really laying it on thick, isn't he?" The red-haired boy said, shooting daggers at Malfoy's back. Harry looked up his eyes concentrated on Malfoy's crying over the scar. Malfoy decided to do the most stupid thing and he got a scar on his arm, still whimpering over it.

"At least Hagrid didn't get sacked." Black-haired boy said looking at his two friends.

"Yes. But I hear Draco's father's furious. I don't think we've heard the end of this..." Hermione said her eyes concentrated on Harry and Ron.

"Ahh, (Y/n) ... Good, it doesn't even hurt..." Well, there was one person that really didn't care about Malfoy's hand problem was his sister. (Y/n). She knew he was making everything up. Smiling at him, her and Dean decided to sit not so far away from the trio.

"... Are you serious?" She asked her face looking up at Dean, who like her was shocked and worried at the same time.

"I'm not... Seamus said it. No, he actually screamed at me... So yeah I'm definitely sure." He said. (Y/n) took a deep breath.

"But still Achintee? Do you know how close that is? Black could be anywhere by now!!" Half of the Great Hall looked at her.

"What did you say?" Dean and (Y/n) looked at the trio, well mostly at Harry who looked shocked more than everybody else.

"About Black? They said he was seen in Achintee." Harry gulped. Achintee is quite too close.

"Hey, Potter are you okay? You seem pale." Malfoy said, her (E/c) eyes looking at him. Harry nodded, but both Hermione and Ron knew that was a lie.

♛♕9¾♕♛

Malfoy didn't reappear until late Thursday when the two houses had Potions together. You could hear (Y/n) not being so satisfied with her brother's choices. In fact, if it wasn't for her, he would still be lying looking death in the Hospital bed.

"How is it, Draco? Does it hurt much?" Said Pansy Parkinson whose face looked worried and scared. As Malfoy was about to say how badly it hurt, (Y/n) gave out a loud couch, making Draco jump in his spot. In the corner of her eye, she saw him gulped.

"No, not anymore." He said. Even if Draco was her brother and everything, she hated him making things up. Soon Professor Snape stood up.

"Settle down, settle down," said Professor Snape idly. Harry looked up at Snape with annoyance. He understands he was the head of Slytherin House and generally favoured his own students above all others, but sometimes he just wished he could raise his voice over his own.