♕Year Three♕

Chapter eleven: The Patronus

Hello everybody!
Damm I am mean to all of you. I'm so sorry. I will just say it. I somehow forgot that it was such a long time.

(Damm I'm such a bad bad author.)

But the good thing is the summer holidays started for me the previous Monday.

I hope you will like this chapter. I alone call it "The sweet one". 🤫

⚠️  WARNING ⚠️
[there will be one bad word in this chapter. You have been warned]
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Published: 28.June.2020
Edited:

♛♕9¾♕♛

(Y/n) Pov.

I took a deep breath... My hand laid on the wooden door of the classroom.

Three minutes until eight. It won't be that bad... It can't be... Right?

I took a deep breath closing my eyes and looking at my hand as I took it away from the door.

I was shaking. I need to accept it... I'm afraid to do this...

My fingers turn into fists as I softly knock on the wooden rusty door.

Hearing footprints from the order side of the room, I took my hand away taking a shaking breath. I started to think if this was even a good idea... I still have time to esca- stop it. Nothing will go wrong.

The door opened as soft light illuminated Professor Lupin's face. He smiled at me.

"Hello (Y/n). I'm happy that you are here. Come in. " I smiled as I stepped inside. Lupin closed the door behind me, making dust particles fly softly into the air.

"I hope you don't mind... I invited someone else." I quickly lifted my head. I could say I froze in my spot. I was met with circled glasses and Emerald green eyes.

"Hmmm...Hi." He waved as I put my head a little bit to the right as I slowly turned to professor Lupin.

"Umm... Care to explain?" He smiled at me.

"Harry didn't get the chance to fight his Boggart like you so I wanted to help him. After all, Harry had a bad experience with his. Fear and wanted a hand or two in help. Two against one Boggart's mot that bad." He smiled as he walked to his desk and tap on the large case.