♕Year Three♕

Chapter eight: The truth

I am sorry, that the previous chapter wasn't the happiest, well this one will be different.

We are already at 2K readers!!! Thank you guys so much!!!

Published: 8.April.2020
Edited:

♛♕9¾♕♛
Harry's Pov.

"Here. Hermione helped me at sneaking two of them out." I said as I handed her a Butterbeer. She quickly looked me in the eyes as she took the cup, still embarrassed and sad. Her eyes still looked puffy red that shown the exhaustion. She took a sip, still making some noises that represent the stage she was before.

"I'm so-sorry... I shouldn't be like this... You must think I'm stupid or something..."

"No, absolutely not, I think you have a very good reason to cry yet once again... I really don't understand your father, doesn't he know that will hurt you?" She shrugged as I saw once again tears picking in the corner of her eyes. God damm it, Harry, you bloody genius!

"He is very strict about this. Pureblood future means everything to him... Maybe even more than his own family..." A hoot stopped (Y/n) from talking as both of us looked to the sky. Hedwig and some other owl flew to us as the other owl had a letter in his beak. Figuring out it was for Malfoy. The owl started to jump to (Y/n) as he tripped over making both of us laugh.

"What do you got here (O/n)?" The owl named (O/n) quickly jumped back to his feet, proudly wiggling the letter he held in his beak. The owl dropped the letter in (Y/n) lap as he hooted looking at her.

She slowly opened the letter. She slowly read it as I felt someone bit my finger. Hedwig was jealously looking at me. I figured she was jealous of (Y/n) stretching (O/n) neck and was waiting for me to do the same.

"It's from my mother..." Getting my concentration back to (Y/n) (Which made Hedwig jealous and bit my finger once again ) sighed as she closed it and put it in her bag.

"And?"

"She apologised for father's behaviour... My mother... She is different... She's asking me if I am having a good time at Hogsmeade. Only if she knew that I missed half of it... " I nodded my head looking forward to meeting myself with the extraordinary and lovely place where it snows 365 days. Then an idea popped into my head.

"You know, maybe you missed almost half of the day in Hogsmeade, but what about if we use the rest of the day we have?"

"How?"