♕Year Three♕

Chapter fifteen: An execution, rat and Whomping Willow

Published: 21.2.2022
Edited:

P.s - Ngl I had to recreate this and the previous chapter because i frogot we were Gryffindor 🤦

♛♕9¾♕♛
Harry's Pov.

I still couldn't believe it. We have won the Quidditch Cup. After sooo long time, when the Gryffindor, didn't even come close to it,we have won it. I think all of is were celebrating even weeks after the Cup. The winning against Slytherin was one of the best things ever.

But then again, even if we wanted ti celebrate for weeks, we had things to do. School to be more specific. And nobody kinda wasn't interested in it. Except Hermione off course. She was already anxious about the tests that were no where close us. The person that was more anxious than her, has been Percy, who was doing some kind of exam for Ministry of Magic or something like that.

Though me and Ron were kinda shocked and busy trying to figure how could Hermione be on two places at the same time. Her schedule had some freaky things written in it.

"Hermione are u sure that u will make it? Like don't get me wrong but u know that these to clases have a floor and a half difference, not to mention they start at the SAME hour." I said as i handed her back the schedule.

"Yes, of course I know. I just have it written here. And of course nothing is impossible if you try hard enough." She said.

"And after all we neex to hurry on our classes, we can't miss any if our classes" As much as I wanted to disagree with that, she had right.

First thing in the afternoon was Potion and let's say Snape is not the best. He wad watching every move we made, expecially mine. He didn't even looked at Blaise and (Y/n) when they almost managed to blow up an entire classroom. And they still passed with top score, which kinda made Hermione roll her eyes.

"He literally allowed them to pass with an explosion, the size of Hagrid's house. With TOP SCORE." She said as she stormed out of the classroom. Me and Ron rolled our eyes as we agreed with Hermione.

Nect was Astronomy, which wasn't that hard. Our second to last exam was on Thursday morning, along with Professor Lupin. We had one of the stranges exams i have seen. A running course if i could say. A deep pool containing Grindylows, a series of potholes full of Red Caps, the misleading durections of a Hinkypunk and a climb into an old trunk, battling a new Boggart. But somehow i managed to score it with full points.

"Excellent, Harry," Lupin smiled at me, as i climbed out of the trunk. I hung around to watch as Hermione and Ron did their exam. Ron somehow ended sinking waist-high into the quagmire, while Hermione had a screaming course in the trunk.