♕Year Three♕

Chapter six: A sleep, a lie and a nasty Dementor on my way

P

ublished: 5.April.2020
Edited:

♛♕9¾♕♛

Harry's Pov.

I can't sleep... My green emerald eyes were locked onto the ceiling of the school, but my mind was somewhere else. Black's in school and nobody noticed it? And if he is after me, why didn't he already do that?

"Everyone into their sleeping bags! Come on, now, no more talking! Lights out in ten minutes!" Ron growled and rolled his eyes. I think like most of us, he really wasn't excited that Percy was chosen to take care of us.

"Do you think Black's still in the castle?" Said Hermione quietly, whispering like a mouse trying not to get Percy's attention.

"Dumbledore thinks he might be or we wouldn't be here." Said Ron quietly.

"It's very lucky he picked tonight, you know." Said Mione as she positions herself onto her elbows ready to talk.

"The one night we weren't in the tower..."

"I say that he lost his track of time. He didn't realise it was Halloween or else he would come bursting in here." Ron said. I turned around watching them as they talk, me alone having another question; How did he get in? And it looked like I wasn't the only one. It seemed like it was a very popular subject.

"Maybe he knows how to Apparate. Just appear out of thin air, you know." Said one of the Ravenclaws a few feet away.

"Disguised himself, probably." Said one Hufflepuff.

"He could've flown in." suggested Dean.

"Or, you could all read Hogwart's history and figured that walls aren't the only things that protect this castle!" Getting on my elbows I looked to my left and some feet away there was a girl with (H/c) hair, who's hair was bushy which only meant that she was trying to get some sleep. I gave out a small laugh as she made the whole Hall quiet. Hermione almost squicks with happiness.

"What?"

"Honestly, I don't understand you people, students of Hogwarts, don't you know that there are all sort of enchantments, plus there are Dementors and they would let anybody and I mean ANYBODY pass the gates if they don't have Dumbledore's approval and--" Hermione cut the girl with excitement.

"Filch knows all the secret passages, they all have them covered..."

"Lights are going out now!" Shouted Percy making all of us growl with annoyances as the light went down.

I turned on my back looking up at the cell. The only light was coming from the silvery ghost who had a serious conversation with the perfect and the light that was coming from the ceiling which was representing the sky filled with glowing golden stars.