Pilots for Hire

Time:17:47
Place:Wolfpack Headquarters
Interior:Interview room
Ryuu:Why should I hire you two.
Spider:Because...you're hiring.
Ryuu's thoughts:Oh my god he's one of those type of people.
Kate:In all seriousness where just looking for work after leaving, well "deserting" the IMC.
Spider:Look you've seen use work. Me and her are great, no excellent pilots and I think you can truly benefit from us.
Ryuu:Actually I haven't see you work, so I don't know where to begin with. Anyway...Kate on to you, it says in your profile that you like helping people.
Kate:Yes. Is there a problem with that?
Ryuu:I just think you'll be better of by just joining the Militia.
Kate:Yeah about that I'm afraid that they'll just shoot us on si...
Ryuu interrupted.
Ryuu:Naw. The Militia aren't exactly savages that the IMC have painted them out to be. Got any other reason?
Kate:Well Lara invited me to join along after she left.
Ryuu:Lara vouched for you?
Kate nodded.
Ryuu:Weird, she never vouches for anyone.
Ryuu:Ok next question why do you wanna work for me?
Spider:Well me and Kate are very passionate people, and we're very passionate about not starving to death.
Kate:Spider!
Ryuu:Hate to interrupt but, Spider can you be serious for one second.
Spider looked at Ryuu with a wide grin on his face and muttered.
Spider:No.
Kate:Look we really don't know where else to look for, and we're probably being hunted by them
Kate started speaking faster in pace and Ryuu noticed this and interrupted her before she could complete her sentence.
Ryuu:ALRIGHT! Calm down. Look I'll give the two of you a change, but I don't want no screw ups. NOT A SINGLE ONE. Got it?
Ryuu looked at the two pilots with a very serious look. A look that says he is not to be trifled with.
Ryuu:Look get your shit, or pack your shit doesn't matter and lets get moving. I'm gonna introduce the boys to you.
Ryuu looked back at them notices they had hesitated on following him.
Ryuu:Well come, they won't bite!