Reconnecting

After Jonathan was able to reconnect with Aapo, the duo where relaxing in the "game room".
Aapo:So where you've been for the past year?
Jonathan:Well I've been serving for the IMC, left roughly a year after you.
Aapo:Don't it seem weird that more people leave the IMC then join.
Jonathan:Well thats were us mercenaries come in to place.
Aapo:Good point. Hey, wanna play pool?
Jonathan:Yeah, I'm down.
(Lara's room)
Lara:So, this Jonathan character... How do you know him?
Kate:Lara me and him both severed with the IMC, both basic and pilot training. Didn't you talk to him?
Lara:No. Seemed like a weird guy.
Lara mixed herself a martini and proceeded to take a sip from said drink.
Kate:Should you be drinking right now?
Lara:Kate I can pace myself.
Kate:Don't want you having another liquor surge.
Flashback.
Kate: LARA! LARA! Fuck!
Lara was now threatening a grunt with a knife to his throat, while being completely intoxicated. Kate worried that with the alcohol in her system Lara would regret something that she would do, not that she ever does.
Kate: Lara, give me the knife.
Lara:Why? Didn't he hurt you?
Kate:Look our ration ship is over. Ok, but I don't want you hurting anyone, especially a fellow teammate.
Grunt:JUST LET ME GO YA CUNT!!
Kate:Jesus Donnie! You wanna get your throat cut? Lara drop him.
Lara let Kate's ex-boyfriend go and proceeded to take another swig of rum out of her bottle.
Grunt:Learn to pace yourself ya cunt.
Kate:Donnie that is enough, your arrogance is the reason I left you.
Lara:(Drunkenly) Donnie ya better watch yourself befoe those dirty shithawks come flyin down and bite your head off.
Donnie:Shit hawks? The fuck ya blabbing about?
Kate:Donnie just leave her alone!
Donnie:Yeah why don't ya go have another drink their Lara.
End of flashback.
Lara:Didn't he get eaten by those fliers at the boneyard during that one operation.
Kate:Jesus, that was brutal. Hope he didn't suffer, didn't deserve to go out like that.
Lara:(Laughs) I found it quite amusing. He was screaming for it to let him go. (Mockingly) No pLeAse lEt mE gO.
Kate:Not funny Lara.
Kate proceeded to leave Lara alone in the kitchen and to take a shower and get ready for bed.
Lara:Oh come on Kate I was just joking. (Softly) Fuck, am I really out of booze?
Game room.
Jonathan:Don't go in don't go in FUCK!!!
Aapo:Looks like you owe me a 100 credits.
Jonathan:Yeah, I don't have that much, or anything for that matter.
Aapo:What did you spend it all on? Porn? (Chuckles)
Jonathan:Fuck you, and no it wasn't that. I forgot to withdraw my account back with the IMC.
Flashback.
Kate:Jonathan remember to withdraw your account little by little so they don't suspect anything.
Jonathan:Mmmph.
But Jonathan couldn't hear anything as he had his headphones on while reading.
End of flashback.
Jonathan:Yeah, so I'm broke until we either retrieve my credits from the account or until I get paid. Was kinda hoping I would win this bet to have something to have in my back pocket.
Aapo sat on that thought fir awhile.
Aapo:You know what. Screw it, you don't owe me anything. We should probably get to bed tomorrow's your first day with us.

Meanwhile Ryuu was on the phone negotiating a deal with a very valuable client.
Ryuu:Look if my price is to high, then we don't have anything to talk. You guys can always rely and the 6-4 and the Angel City Elite, but you're not gonna find yourself a better group pilots than ones I got here ready to serve.
Ryuu was waiting for the client to decide on wether or not they were interested in his group.
???:Ryuu...???
Ryuu:I'm still here.
???:Your pilots better be up for this, I can't risk sending in my own.
Ryuu:Oh, they're up for it all right.