♟Chapter 37♟

BELLA

BELLA

"Are you asking us to believe you, mortal?" I heard the Gamma ask loudly.

When would people stop calling me a 'mortal'?

Clara opened her mouth to speak but I interrupted her.

"Stop calling me a mortal! Why won't you believe a human?" He looked down before snapping his head up to stare at me with his blue eyes.

"A human is a selfish creature who would just think about himself/herself." I opened my mouth to protest but he beat me to it. "You're just a slave to us!"

Hurt filled in me. They still treated humans as their slave? But now wasn't the time to think about it. I and my mate reincarnated for this matter and now was the right time to fulfil our purpose.

War for love and equality.

"Let's go." I weakly whispered. "And you, a poop creature would come along if you want to get out of here," I said to the Gamma.

"Poop? What does that mean?" He asked.

Oh yeah, they still don't know about the new curse words.

"Your excretion." With that said, I hopped inside the dimly lit whole.

"Bella!" I heard Clara yell.

"Follow me!" I shouted as the path got very slippery. "Ahhh!" I screamed as I felt something hit my leg.

Soil and other particles entered my nose and eyes. I made an effort to breathe properly but I couldn't. I pathetically attempted to get oxygen through my nose but the only things that entered were mud particles. 

I heard another shrill outcry echoing behind me. But I didn't bother about it and concentrated on my breathing. Due to almost lack of oxygen, my ears and my face began to ache. My head was heavy. I could almost feel the weight of it on me.

I closed my eyes shut when I saw a huge stone in front of me.

Oh God! I totally forgot about the blockage! I exclaimed in my mind. What should I do? What should I do?

"Ahh!" I screamed continuously waiting for the impact but I felt myself land softly on a hard surface.

I coughed loudly and squeezed my eyes to open them. I turned to a side and groaned in pain but gradually lifted myself from the hard surface. I greedily breathed in as much as the oxygen I could before sitting properly.

My eyes burnt as I slowly opened them. I sighed as I rubbed my hands together before putting them on my face and wiping it off.

When I fluttered open my orifices, my vision got blurry. I blinked a few times to get a clear vision. I wasn't surprised at where I landed.