♟Chapter 34♟

X A N T H O S

X A N T H O S

"Leave me the fuck alone!" I growled.

I struggled as Mason and twenty packguards tied silver chains around my wrists and my ankles.

I wriggled and shuddered when the silver started reacting with my skin. I couldn't feel the pain that it should entirely inflict. I felt numb.

"I would massacre you all as soon as I would release myself from here, assheads!"

They have no right to do this on me. They can't chain their Alpha.

"We are truly sorry, Alpha but we've no other choice. You've wrecked half of the packhouse. We don't want you to hurt any pack members," Mason said shaking his head.

"And why am I in this state?" I asked as calmly as possible.

No one replied to what I questioned.

"I asked you a question!"

All looked at each other and seemed hesitant to answer.

"Come on, don't hesitate to reply to your Alpha."

"Your mate--" one of the pack guards started but I cut them off.

"She's your Luna!" I yelled and broke one of the silver chains that were tied around my wrist. I didn't feel anything. My attention was only at my pack guards. "It has been a week since I last knew anything about her. No one would know the pain of losing your mate twice. No one would understand what it would feel when you get what you yearned for the most but left as soon as it came!" I broke the chains which were tied at my ankles.

"I'm sorry, Alpha. I couldn't find any way to reach there. The spell that is spanned around the underworld has made it nearly impossible for us to track that place." Mason said with his head hung down.

"I have heard this many times, you asshole!" I snarled at him. Though it wasn't his mistake I acted irrationally. I had little to no control over my body. "However, you're supposed to be my beta and do what I order!" I unnecessarily used my Alpha power.

He just bowed his head along with other members.

Growls after growls erupted from my throat.

I yearned for my mate. I need the message that she is safe and sound. I need her scent to linger where ever I go.

"Urgh! I fucking need her." I broke the last chain before clasping my hand around one of the pack guards neck who heroically tied me with silver cuffs. "And you, a piece of shit, is going to die." With that said, I snapped his neck and carelessly dropped him to the ground.

I glanced at others who were in the cell. Everyone stared at the dead corpse lying with petrified expression.

I smirked and tried to catch hold of my other prey but stopped at what Mason told next.