Chapter 1 Alya's in Love?

Two years later,  Nino tunes his guitar to get it ready for tonight's concert.

     Alya arrives early and sits in her usual seat in the third row from the front. She blushes.  Will I ever be able to confess to my crush? 

   Marinette comes and sits beside Alya. She wonders, why her friend is so out of it lately. 

 "Hi, Alya! " she says.

 Alya does not answer. She appears to be in a daze.

    She hates being shy. She often thinks this must be why she is still single. She can barely speak to boys anyway.  Why should be a surprise, she can not speak to her crush?  She met him, or rather saw him at a concert similar to this one, two years ago.

   She recalls how she was sure then she was in love with him. She is certain because she could not get him out of her mind ever since.

   "Alya's  Flashback..."

    Alya sits in the third row to see the band play. She gasps when the guitarist comes on stage, and calls a welcome to everyone in the audience.  She thinks, he is so cute!  No cute is not the best way to describe him it is more like hot!

    She blushes from embarrassment. She is smitten with him and does not know his name yet. She listens as the soloist, Robert says,  "Ladies, and Gentleman this our guitarist for the band, Nino Lahaffe!  Let's give him a cheer!"

    She thinks, Nino Lahaffe so that is his name. She smiles. She knows from this moment she will no longer be the same, but who cares?  She is in love with Nino!

 "  Flashback ends..."

    "Alya, earth to Alya, are you okay?"  Marinette asks.

   "Hmm, on sure Marinette, I just need to tie my shoe," Alya says.      

      Adrien mutters, "It is obvious, Alya is in love."

       "Is this true, Alya?"

      "Me in love?  Are you kidding?"

    "See told you, she hates men," Marinette adds.

    Alya's  POV"
      She hears the band play but keeps her focus on Nino.

       She can not wait until afterward. Tonight is the one, she can feel it.

     She watches as the concert ends. She goes backstage to greet him.

     She sees him there with Lila.  Her face falls. She runs off with tears in her eyes.

     She should have known he was not single.  

      How could she have been so wrong?

       FInd out more in Chapter 2

  bye, bye little owlets!

-Summer out!

The chapter was edited on January 19,2021.