Chapter 4 Alya Tells Marinette about Her Crush

Alya goes home and shakes her head. She still can not believe that the flute player was so rude to her.  It is not like she did anything to her.

   Alya's POV:
   What did she ever do to her?  She can think of anything that would make Lila ticked off with her.

     Marinette goes to check on Alya to see how she is doing lately.  

 "Alya are you okay?" Marinette asks.

"Yes, why would not I be?" Alya asks.

    "You did seem upset at last week's concert and again at the one last night,"  Marinette says.

"Fine, I will tell you but you have to promise not to laugh,"  Alya says.

   "I promise,"  Marinette says. She wonders what bothers her best friend so much.

    "Well, I have a crush on the guitarist in the band,"  Alya remarks.

   "Oh, and why is this a problem?"  Marinette asks.

    Alya does not say anything.   "He does not know you like him," Marinette says.

   "No, he has no idea,"  Alya says.

   "The problem is he has a girlfriend, Marinette,"  Alya says.

    "Oh, I see that certainly makes the matter rather difficult,"  Marinette tells her.

        Marinette hugs Alya, and says,  "I am sorry, Alya."

"Thanks, Marinette and thanks for being my best friend,"  Alya remarks.

    "Do not worry Alya, I will not tell anyone your secret crush is safe with me,"  Marinette says.

     "Yes, well that is a relief,"  Alya tells her.