14

Harry's P.O.V

"Baby, let me do something for you." I whisper in her as I grab her cute, little butt. The fact that my shirt is separating her ass from my hand is an extra turn on. 

Underwear in between, of course.

A part of me feels like I should return the favor she did for me. I keep thinking about that handjob. It's the best one I've ever gotten.

She looks confused at my offer. I tug at the bottom of (now) her shirt. She takes the hint and her face turns red as a tomato. 

I don't want to pressure her, but I also feel like she's being hesitant for no good reason. I just want to please her like she did for me, especially after a long dry spell. 

I gently take her hand and lead her to the bed. She sits down, and I begin kissing her, my standing legs between her knees. 

"Okay," she says breathily.

I want to confirm one last time before I do this. "Are you sure?" All she can do is nod. "I'll go slow."

She lays down on the bed with her knees up. I begin kissing her lips, then her jaw, then her neck. I decide to keep the shirt on. Seeing her wearing my clothes does something for me.

I do lift up her shirt to reveal her bra. It's a hot pink shade. 

"Sorry," she mumbles, referring to her unmatching bra and panty.

I laugh a little. She really gets insecure about the smallest things. "Don't apologize," I order, and I really mean it. She says sorry for things she shouldn't be ashamed about.

My lips trail from the bottom of her bra to the top of her panty. Her breathing gets heavier, and I remind her that she can always tell me to stop. 

I move from her stomach to her thighs. I can tell she's very ticklish there. She keeps forcing her legs closed as a reflex. 

"Relax babe." I remind, using my hands to physically separate her legs.

I leave kisses up to her panty line. I look at her once last time before I remove her underwear. She nods in confirmation.

Once it's off, I start planting kisses dangerously close to her vagina, trying to get her used to the sensation. She quivers. My favorite feeling.

She begins getting impatient. I stick my tongue inside her and swirl it around. She moans and her hands immediately find my hair. I peek up to make sure she isn't signaling to stop. Her eyes are shut from pleasure. 

I continue the motion while she tugs on my hair. A simple pull from her has me groaning from pleasure. 

She tastes sweet.

My index finger goes inside her and she gasps. I look at her once more. This time, she's biting her lip. As I continue, her hips move up and down with pleasure. 

As I add more fingers, she intensifies. Her moans are louder and quicker. She's still quivering and pulls harder on my hair.

"Harry," she moans. Music to my ears.

I go with her flow. I observe that she likes and stick with that. 

"I want you to cum for me baby." I encourage.

"Oh my fucking God Harry," she yells. 

I go back in with my tongue to help her finish. When it's time, she moans my name so loud I'm sure the neighbors can hear. She grips on my hair so tightly that I can't help but groan, "fuck baby."

When she's done, I pull the shirt back down and stare. 

She's all sweaty and flustered in my shirt.

I lie down next to her. "How was I?" Her opinion actually matters to me. I'm a little nervous for her response. 

She turns her head towards me, her brown hair sticking to her sweaty forehead. Her breathing is still heavy. "You were..." she pauses, "amazing." I keep a cool demeanor, but those words mean the world to me.

I kiss her forehead, trying not to knock the air out of her. 

She grabs my hand and puts it to her chest. Her heart is beating so fast, I'm surprised she's even alive.

That was me, I made that happen. 

A surge of pride flows through me. 

I grab her hand and put it over my heart. She seems surprised that she has the same effect on me. 

"But...but I didn't even do anything..." she stammers. 

I then move her hand to my hair and smirk, "You have no idea what this does to me." She gives a slight tug and I swear I could have cummed right then and there. 

We lay there together for a while. I look over and see that she's passed out. 

I smile, admiring her features. 

She's sleeping so deeply that I decide to get up and walk around her room.

I'm literally standing in her home. This is where she grew up. 

I admire all the photos scattered around the room. I see some with her sister, mom, and best friend. I even see the jackass Drew, but not even his face can put me in a bad mood. I'm over the moon, and head over heels for this woman.

Ellie stirs and I see her arm searching for me. I decide it's better to get back into bed now. 

I crawl in and wrap my arms around her. As if she senses me, she molds perfectly into my body.

~~~

I'm a very light sleeper. 

Going on tours with the band were always terrible.

This morning, my sleep is interrupted by a loud thump. I jolt awake to see Ellie on the floor, tangled in the sheets. 

"Are you okay?" I ask, falling back asleep already.

"No, my mom's back," she harshly whispers.

Her words don't register at first. Once I realize, I sit up. She's still sitting on the floor. 

"What do we do?" I ask. I've never had to deal with parents before. All of my exes and hookups either didn't live at home, didn't have parents there, or didn't have parents who cared. This is the first time I've had to deal with sneaking around.

And it's exhilarating. 

I need to be calm and collected. Ellie is a very panicky person, and I should balance her out. Like right now, she's terrified to get up and deal with her problems.

"The window," I suggest. She looks at me like I'm crazy. She's on the second floor, so I see her concerns. "I'll be okay."

Would I though? 

We hear footsteps coming up the stairs and the fear on her face proves it's her mother. 

Seeing as I have no other choice I open the window and punch out the screen. I blow her a kiss before I jump.

And I'm in my boxers...

Before I know it, my jeans (and phone, wrapped safely in my jeans) come barreling towards me.

At least I'm not naked now.