59

Unedited! Please point out any mistakes you catch! Also don't forget to vote and comment! Don't be a silent reader! 

Harry's P.O.V

I watch the smug bastard amusedly smile at me and I want nothing more than to punch his teeth in. 

I clench my first to hold in my anger. It won't get me anywhere. 

"You're awfully worked up about it," Tom smirks, ignoring the rage rolling off me. I'm surprised he isn't intimidated by me, but then again, would I really hurt him?

"Tom, I swear to God," I say through gritted teeth. It's hard holding in anger, even if it's directed toward your nice, sweet manager.

Sweet my ass.

"Harry, I'll follow your conditions, but you have to tell me why." He leans back in his chair and plops his shiny shoes on the desk. I debate sitting, but there's no point. I'll just dramatically get up and storm off anyway.

I can't tell Tom why I desperately need to go back to Florida; why he needs to change the course of his plans.

"Listen buddy," he sits up. "I can't help you unless you help me. I need to tell the potential girls that they'll need to be based in Florida."

"No," I interrupt. "They don't need to stay there. It's just a couple of PR opportunities and then they can run off to wherever the hell they want." 

He rolls his eyes. "It doesn't matter. No offense, but Florida is one of the worst places you can live. I'm sure they'd rather stay in New York or LA. Even Texas for fuck's sake!"

"Good, they can. Besides, it's justifiable. Just say we wanted alone time or something. We knew no one would follow us to Florida." 

Tom snorts but seriously considers my proposition. 

"Fuck, Harry. Why won't you tell me why?" 

"Ok," I sigh, running my hand through my hair. I take a seat on one of the chairs across from him. He eagerly leans in, as if I'm going to tell him a juicy secret. "I want to go to Disney World." I keep my face as straight as possible, not showing my lie.

Tom takes a moment to stare, then bursts into laughter. "You... Disney...What?" He huffs between laughs. I show no amusement, even though I have plenty. He bought my lie too easily.

"I guess," he starts after calm down. "Okay, we can do that." 

Just like that, my anger has dissolved. A cheeky grin appears on my face. Tom may think it's for other reasons, but I know why I'm so damn excited. I get to see her again.

"Alright," he gets up from his chair and I do the same. He practically pushes me out of his office. "Your mum's expecting you. I already told her you're on your way. Be good," he gives me one last pat and shuts his door.

Ugh.

~~~

"Oh honey, it's been too long since I've seen you," my mum fawns. I roll my eyes at her dramatics.

"It's only been a couple of weeks."

"A couple too many! You're always in America now. Don't forget about your motherland, or your mother." 

I sigh, not wanting to argue. 

Out of nowhere, a chip hits me in the face. I scowl at Gemma, who innocently shrugs.

"Don't you have somewhere else to stay?" I mumble.

"Don't be rude," my mum slaps my arm. "I'm sad you didn't bring Ellie. I had a lovely time with her."