27

Here I am, about to hop on to a private jet. Just like that. A day after Harry suggested it.

I told my mom that I've got an amazing opportunity, kinda like a paid internship. She was happy for me, probably because I'm doing something with my life.

I didn't tell her where it was though...

Of course, I told Lily. She deserves to know. 

Now here I am, standing below the door of a roaring jet. Harry's halfway on the stairs to the door when he looks back at me. Let's just say I'm having second thoughts. He gestures for me to hurry up. 

I carefully walk up the stairs until I'm behind him. I so desperately want to grab his hand, but there are too many watching eyes.

Once I'm on the plane and the door is shut, I walk into the main cabin. 

My jaw literally drops to the floor.

Four handsome men are seated, each doing their own thing. Harry goes and joins them while I stupidly stare.

"Oye mates, she's here!" A blond one calls.

They all look up from their activities and stare at me.

Holy fucking shit.

"Hello love," the black-haired one calls.

My mouth is wide open as I gape at them. 

"Mate, you said she wasn't a fan," another says. Harry just looks over at me and shrugs. 

I'm literally paralyzed. Harry sighs and comes around to me.

"Ellie, these are the boys. Zayn, Niall, Lo-"

"That's fucking One Direction," I gasp, interrupting him. 

He nods and pulls me over to the seat he was at. All four of their eyes follow me. I soon find out they're not looking at me, but Harry's grip on my waist. He sits and pulls me into his lap. Normally I wouldn't sit, but I'm so shocked that I can't move.

One Direction is reunited in this private jet. This is iconic. The worst part is that no one would believe me. 

Harry pinches my thigh and I snap out of my trance. "Hi-uh-I'm Ellie. I'm sorry, I'm just very fucking confused as to why you're all together. Don't you hate each other?"

Maybe not the best first impression.

The pilot announces that we'll be taking off shortly.

Niall smiles, "Kinda. Not really. The public doesn't see us together so they assume we aren't on good terms."

They all nod in agreement. Liam adds, "Yeah, I said one joke in an interview and the whole world hates me know."

I wish I knew what he was talking about. 

Zayn smacks Liam, "Well, at least you aren't known for breaking the band up."

Awkward.

"I have to warn y'all that I wasn't the biggest fan of One Direction so I'm not really caught up to speed," I say sheepishly. Louis visibly sighs of relief. "My sister was though, and still is," I add.

Every single boy on that plane pretends to be hurt by this statement. 

Although the boys try to stay focused on me, they keep looking at Harry's legs. I realize that I'm sitting in his lap and I flush red. I quickly slide over to the seat next to him. I hear Harry groan quietly. I look over and he throws me a little pout.