Chapter 1🖤

Jungkok's p.o.v
  I woke up at my mom shouting at me to wake up, Yesterday I heard her and dad talk about something important that is today, so I guess that's why she woke me up so early.

"Kookis wake up!!", my mom said and she started to shake me a little bit, I spun around and buried my face into my pillow, " 5 more minutes" I said in a sleepy voice . "No you need to wake up now", " Whyyy", " Because today we are going to adopt a friend for you....or maybe a boyfriend?" she grinned as I groaned " MOOMMMM", " I was just joking" she said while smiling, " now start getting ready, I will wait for you downstairs".
    I started to get ready, wore my outfit, combed my hair and went downstairs....

As I went to the kitchen I saw my mom making breakfast. It smelled good. She gave me a plate with fried bacon and a poached egg. As I started to eat I asked my mom " So where are we going?"
"The hybrid adoption center of course." I was shocked. " But mom, you know I don't like pets!"
" No, you need to be more social. And your father and I have decided to adopt someone special and cute. Besides I am sure that you two will be best friends or even boyfriends."
"Mom! I don't want to have animal fur all over my room!"
" We decided already and we will adopt a new member. And you better eat faster cause I'm ready"

I can't believe I'm going to live with an animal!!! I always hated them! Their fur is everywhere! When they come into the house from outside they make stains! They look so pathetic! And know I have to live with one of them!?

                 Time skip

We were in the adoption center. The old man that takes care of the hybrids asked us " What kind of hybrid do you want ma'am?"

"We don't want something common. We would like someone rare." My mother said. " Rare? We only have one hybrid. He is a rare wolf hybrid. His name is Kim Taehyung. We all call him Tae cause he is our cute little baby. Would you like to see him?" Wolf? Hmph! I bet he looks like a fu*king poor dog or something.
" Of course we would like. I bet he's really cute." REALLY MOM?!?
" A dog? Seriously mom?"
" Jeon Jungkook! Act like a gentleman! You won't live forever in your room."
" Fine. But keep in mind that I will hate him and you shouldn't be surprised if he will say that I bully him."
She sighed and looked away from me.

We were in his room. He was sitting in a chair at a table. He was reading a book. A stupid animal reading a book!!! What an irony!

" Hi Tae. I would like to introduce you to Ms. Jeon and her son Jungkook."

-------------------------------------------------------

Aaaaaaaaah
Anyway. It's my first time writing a fanfic so I'm not that good.
Collab with kim_TaeTae_lover