Chapter 6

Taehyung p.o.v
Damn.
I. Fucked. Up.
What the fuck I'm gonna do Now?
He left 2 hours ago.

Something really is wrong. A normal person would squirm around and scream or even fight back.
But he started crying like he was ready.
I never asked mom about his past or even social life. He doesn't seem like a social butterfly but still.
What should I do now?

I saw one guy taking him. This means that he won't be with me this night. Crap.

Ok, I Got An idea.
I should sniff his smell. Then I could find out where he is.

I crawled through his closet but didn't find anything good. They all smell fresh.
It should be something good in the laundry.

15 minutes later I found the perfect piece of cloth. It was a red t-shirt. Kinda large. Actually, he always wears oversized clothing. Even tho he has a great body not gonna lie.
Aight, time to save my existence in this house.

Damn. He has a great scent. Not great, incredible. How couldn't I notice this perfect scent?
BACK TO THE BUSINESS TAEHYUNG, IF YOU WANT TO LIVE HERE.

*sniff sniff*

Ok, I got it. Wait for me Kookie. I'm about to come and get you.

Author p.o.v

It took 20 minutes for Taehyung to be at the door of Hobi's house. It's pretty fast knowing the fact that he was almost hit by a car. ( I mean like a dog! Lmao kill me please).

*knock knock*

Silence.

*knock knock*

The door opens.

"Uhm, yes?" Hoseok asks confused.
"I believe you have something that is mine. So can you return it." He says with a devilish smile.

" Oh, so you must be the hybrid Kookie told me about. So you can know, Kookie is not a thing you can give away or took it? Understand? And no, Jungkook is not going to come with you home. He's sleeping now and I don't want to wake up the bunny. Please return home. I'm tired too you know."
Hobi was about to close the door when Tae slammed it open. He pushed him and entered the flat. As he reached the living room, Tae saw a sleeping Jungkook with puffy red eyes. He was sleeping so peaceful.
Who in the world would want to wake up this precious baby?
Taehyung of course.

He started shaking him not softly but not rough either. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.
"Cute, but definitely not the time."
"H-Hobi-hyung? Something h-happened?"
"Get up, we're going home."
" W-what..?"
Suddenly Hoseok grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled the boy near him.
"How many times I have to say, he WON'T go anywhere."
" And what's the reason?"
" Cause he's afraid of you"
"H-hyung?" Jungkook whispered in his ear. Even tho he's barely awake, he understood the situation fast. " Hyung, you can sleep at my place, it's not good to leave my house like that."
"That's not a bad idea, to be honest." He responded. " As soon as you are with me, it's fine."

" Hey! Are you ignoring me? Really?" Tae said.
" Listen! Me and Jungkook decided to go to his house and I'll stay overnight."
" Really? Ok, but where the hell are you going to sleep?" Taehyung said with a smirk.
" We'll figure it out," Jungkook said.
" While Hobi-hyung is with me, I'm ok"