Chapter 9

Author p.o.v

Taehyung stood there, with a confused face.
They must be those two guys. Jimin and Yoongi, but they never told me that one of them was also a hybrid. A cat one. Which I despise with all my heart. All cat hybrids are so spoiled and act like brats, he thought.

"Yo," Tae said with an almost blank face.

Both of them turned at him. Yoongi had an annoyed look "Yo? Are we your bros or something? Have some respect hound!"

"Yoonie! We are guests here, act like a good kitty." Jimin said while patting Yoongi's head.

The cat only gave Taehyung a death glare before continuing "Ok, listen, we're here for about three or four days so don't even try to befriend us. We heard everything from Jin that's why we put some rules. Rule number one, touch Jungkook and I'll slit your throat. Rule number two, never touch my boyfriend or you'll end up being dead, ok?" at those words, Jimin blushed a little.

"Ok-" Tae got cut off my Yoongi.

"I'm not done yet so shut the fuck up, dog. Rule number three, we won't allow you near Jk's room. Rule number four, if you want something, ask me cause I'm not going to leave y'all alone. And that's it. Now you may speak, peasant"

Ok. Tae was not ready for this kind of speech.
Is this guy even mentally stable? After a few seconds, he finally spoke "fine."

" Why don't we go to the kitchen? We can discuss there while I cook something." Jimin talked.

"Ok," the wolf hybrid said.
Yoongi only nod.

All of them headed to the kitchen where Jimin started to take out some products. He wasn't the best cook like Jin but he could cook well.

"So what do you want to ask us?" Jimin said with his back facing them.
"Who are you to Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh, how disrespectful are we. I'm Jimin, Park Jimin, Jungkook's favorite cousin. We know each other since kids." he smiled.
"Yoongi, Jimin's pet aka his boyfriend and future husband. I'm one of Kook's best friend. Now would you like to introduce you to us, puppy? He said in a teasing tone.

"Me? I'm Kim Taehyung, soon to be Jeon." Tae told them proudly.

"Bitch, what?" Both asked.

"I want to marry Jungkook too, like you both."

"Huh?! Are you crazy? You scared the shit out of him while being in a rut or the shit wolves have, and now you want to marry him?" Yoongi asked madly.

"That's why I want to become closer to him. And you'll help me with that." The wolf said.

Both boys looked at each other before giving Tae a glare. "We'll help you only if you promise that you won't hurt him or scream at him, ok?" Jimin asked him with a hint of concern on his face.

"I promise. Now, shall we start? I want to ask you some things about him." he felt the tension growing between them.

"What do you want to know?" Yoongi questioned him.

" Can you tell me about his past?"

_____________________________

Idk where this story is going tbh. But I'm trying my best.

Don't forget to wash your hands.
Put on masks and gloves.
Two-meter distance between people.
Don't go outside.

Please stay safe.💜💜