Chapter 12

Author p.o.v

"W-What...?"
Jungkook's eyes widened at the question. He thought they were cuddling, not talking about that.

"So? Who would be the top? Me of course but I need to know your opinion." he was smirking.

"Taehyung, I'm 17"

Tae looked a little bit confused."And?"

"You're 19, duh!"

Tae still looked hazy. And what if he was 19?

"It's considered rape, Taehyung, rape, jail!"

"O-Oh... Why tho?" the hybrid asked.
"Because I'm not 18 yet? And I don't want to do it with you!"

The little wolf's heart broke in a million pieces after hearing the last sentence. Why wouldn't he want to fuck with him? He's the perfect top- built body, perfect face, big hands, soft hair, and a big-. I mean yeah.

And Jungkook? He's the ideal bottom- perfect skin you could mark all-day, those milky, thick thighs, his waist is so small, you could grab it while plunging deep inside him, squishy cheeks you could pinch and slap while having him under you, moaning and whimpering. Ahh, and those lips, plumpy with a tint of bright pink, he could kiss them nonstop, every time he'll get a chance, Taehyung will kiss them till bleeding.

Taehyung fucked every owner he had. It's not like most of them were attractive, he just needed a quick fuck or help during his ruts. But
Jungkook is something different. He wanted to cherish the younger in every way possible. Tae wanted to make Jungkook happy, comfortable, satisfied, pleased. And he won't leave his side. Yes, he treated Taehyung harshly, however, the hybrid acted like a hormonal teenager too. But apparently, his dumb little brain thought that Jungkook will be whipped for his looks. Well... Sad reality...

...

Or not...

...

"I-I'm just not ready..." The younger mumbled. His voice was low but Taehyung could still hear it.

"What?" the older tried to sound as soft as possible.
"I'm j-just scared..." he sighed.
Taehyung nearly died from his cuteness. His cheeks were puffy and red. And his voice was so cute.

"Aww, I'm sorry baby."
Jungkook blushed so hard he looked like a tomato.

The rest of the day went smoothly. After a few small conversations, they fell asleep. In each other's arms. Peacefully.

It was all calm until their mom came home. She barged in Jungkook's room and nearly died from cuteness overdose. She couldn't help but take a few photos. Yes, she shipped them. A lot.

But what was, more importantly, she had to talk to her son.

She slowly made her way towards Jungkook and Taehyung and squeezed Jungkook's arm. The younger fluttered his eyes a bit then opened them again.
"Mom? What are you doing here?"
"Darling, we need to talk."
"What..?" his voice was full of tiredness but he didn't do much that day.
"Be downstairs, ok?"
"Ok"

It took 5 minutes for Jungkook to come down. He saw his mom in the kitchen, sitting on a chair.
"Mom?"
"Oh, yes honey, sit down."
The boy sat down opposite her. His eyes never left her.

"Jungkook."
Ok, now he was scared.
"Y-Yes, mom?" His voice was shaky.
"I saw you and Taehyung in your bed when I came home."
"O-Oh..." his head hung down.
"Jungkook, look at me."
He looked in her eyes again.

"You did It?"

"What...?"

"You did That?"

And then realization hit him like a truck.

"M-MOM NO YOU MISUNDERSTOOD! WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT-"
"Sit down boy!"
"Sorry"

She tilted her head a bit before saying.
"Jungkook, remember what I was saying when you went to parties?"
"T-To be careful. If someone attacks me twist their-"
"No, not that."
"Uhm..."

"PROTECTION?!"

Poor Jungkook couldn't stop blushing.
"MOM!!"

________________________________

Y'all I'm sorry for not updating that day😭😭😭
This quarantine drains me😕

I promise I'll write smut in the upcoming chapters. Maybe not the next one but don't worry.
I'll put a warning before writing it.