Chapter 5

"H-Hey, are you ok? You look bad" Taehyung said, trying to talk softly.
"No shit Sherlock!! Get off me!" Gathering all the power he had, Jungkook pushed him harshly. He wiped his tears and stood up with shaking legs.
" Don't touch me ever again!" Jungkook screamed and ran out of the room grabbing a pair of pants.

Jungkook p.o.v
I can't sleep with this psycho. I can't even live with him. I put on my pair of pants and grabbed my wallet and phone.
It's a miracle he didn't follow me.
It's too late to call Jin-hyung and he's probably cuddling with Joon-hyung. I really don't want to ruin their moment.
I think I'll call Hobi-Hyung.
I'm walking out of the house and press to call Hobi.

Beep beep
Beep beep
Beep........

"JUNGKOOKIE!!" damn, he's loud.
"H-hey."
"Oh my God, are you crying? Are you ok? Did someone touch you?"
" I don't know how t-to explain. C-can you come to pick me up? I'll tell you e-everything on the road." I sobbed.
" Of course bub. Are you home?"
"Y-yes. Can you please drive f-faster. I'm a-afraid." I said feeling that someone is staring at me.

Time skip

Author p.o.v

As Hoseok reached to open the door to his house, Jungkook said:" Sorry for bothering you at this time."
And of course, the sunshine Hobi is, he just kept saying 'don't be', ' it's not your fault' and 'that's what a friend should do'.

"Sit down," Hoseok said pointing at the couch. "I'll go bring something to drink"
Jungkook knew that leaving Taehyung alone was A VERY BAD IDEA. But he didn't want to stay with him either.

"Ok so, mind telling me what happened?" Hobi said coming from the kitchen with two mugs of hot chocolate.
"W-well, remember I texted you yesterday saying that I got a hybrid?"
He nods.
" A-after I showered this night, he grabbed me by my hair and..well.."
"Well..?" Hoseok asked with a hint of anger and curiosity.
"H-He started licking m-my neck and touching m-me. He l-looked angry." Tears formed from the corner of his eyes again.
Without a word, he hugged Jungkook and rubbed circles on his back. He tried his best to comfort his classmate and friend.
"I-I'm afraid h-hyung. I-I'm afraid it'll happen a-again.
"Don't be scared Kookie, everything will be alright. Hyung will help you."
After a few minutes, they broke the hug.
"You'll stay this night with me."
"T-thanks."

-------------------------------------------------------
DAMN BOI

Anyway
Sorry for not uploading.
I'll try to publish the chapters faster.

Love Ya 💜💜💜💜