Chapter 3

" Okay, what did I do?"
" What do you mean?"
" You look like you want to rip off my head."
" Sorry dog, that's just how my face works."
" What do you want from me? Say It Already!"
" Can you please go be stupid somewhere that's away from me?"

Tae was shocked. " your gonna pay for it later, brat." he thought." Anyway, mom said that we'll be alone this whole week. I have school on Monday so I'll let you home on your own." as he said that he got up. " Yeah, and don't forget you'll never befriend me, dog!"

                           ~time skip~
Ms. Jeon was already on a business trip. They were both alone. Jungkook was in his safe and comfortable room. Taehyung was in the shower. Since his mom told him to bath Tae, of course, he won't do it. He even advised Taehyung to sleep on the couch if he didn't want a broken nose. But after many arguments and fights, he let Tae sleep in his room. On the floor.

" Maybe I should put some more blankets." he mumbled. " No. He's an animal after all. He actually needs to sleep outside." "But ma will take my PC~" he whined.

~Jungkook p.o.v~

After I made his ''bed'' I laid scrolling through Tik-Tok. Suddenly the bathroom door opened revealing a shirtless Tae with messy hair and a towel wrapped around his waist. He was the reincarnation of the S€x God. JUNGKOOK SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

~No one p.o.v~

"DAM# YOU DOG!!!! WEAR SOMETHING!!!" he yelled. "Calm down, boy" Taehyung said while approaching Jungkook. Two inches separated them until Jk's phone rang. It was Jin.

" Move. I have to answer."
" Someone important?~" Tae said in a $exy voice.
" G-Get lost!" Jungkook said blushing but mad at the same time.
He pushed the hybrid away and answered the phone. Jk rushed to the kitchen.

"Hi, Jin!" He didn't want to act suspiciously.
" Heyy! How's the thing with the hybrid? By the way, you didn't tell me his name!"
" Do I really have to answer?" He said with an exhausted voice.
"C' mon~. At least say his name!"
" I think it's Kim Taehyung"

Jungkook heard loud footsteps trough the phone. " HiS nAmE iS wHaT?!" Namjoon shouted.
"Yah! Joon! Calm down!" Jin tried to calm him.
" Ok! We need to visit you as fast as possible!"

Namjoon and Taehyung were best friends since childhood. They were separated when two years ago Jin adopted Joon. They became friends fast. Then boyfriends. And now they want to marry each other.

But that will never happen to Jungkook. Or he thought so.

"Anyway! We will visit you tomorrow! So be ready!" Jk didn't even say goodbye but Joon already hung up the phone.

He sighed and walked in his bedroom.
Tae was already sleeping on the "bed" Jungkook made. He took a shower and jumped on his bed.

                             ~next morning~

Jungkook waked up first.
He felt something warm hugging him by his waist. When he turned around he saw Taehyung. With no wolf ears and tail. He analyzed the situation for 1 minute then realized that Tae was sleeping on his bed. Cuddling him.

-------------------------------------------------------

to be continued.....

Collab with kim_TaeTae_lover