Chapter 8

Taehyung's p.o.v

It's been 4 hours since Jungkook and that annoying kid left. He's irritating I want to strangle him. Who the hell is he? What is he doing with my Kookie? And who the fuck is Jimin? Yoon-who?

Why can't I live peacefully? Why can't I live with my baby on my side? I know I made him sad and all that stuff but he's just too adorable. But what stresses me the most is his past. I never had the chance to talk about that. Maybe those guys Jimin and Yoongi know? I should ask them. I hope they're nice.

Since I have the house all for myself, I can be in my Kookie's room, right? I climbed the stairs and stood up by the door. Even tho I saw his room, I never explored it. My hand reached the doorknob and twisted it slowly. The first thing I saw was his King size bed. The room was all black and grey teamed. A big mirror was hanging on the wall.

(the reference ⬇️)

[ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ]

To think, his parents are very rich. No wonder their house is huge. I walk to the shelf and took a look at his stuff. Some albums, a few books, his gadgets and more of his items. But one thing took my attention. It was a wooden box. But most importantly, the words written on it.

Bad memories
Don't touch
The nightmare
Worst life
Horrible moments

what?...

bad memories?...

nightmare?...

My tail and ears stood there frozen. I opened the box slowly, afraid to break it. A diary. Inside was a diary. I took the book and started reading it. But suddenly I heard the door from the downstairs opening. Fast, I grabbed the diary and put the box away. I throw the book on my bed and walked down.

I was greeted by two unfamiliar faces. The first boy had plump red lips, soft pink hair, and a bright look on his face. The other one, however,  was the opposite. He had a dark expression, blond almost white hair and he had a slight pout...?

Hold on.

HE HAS CAT EARS??!!

________________________________

sorry guys for the short chapter.

I promise I'll update tomorrow. It's night right now and I'm kinda tired.

Thank you for reading my story

Bye. Love ya 💜💜