Chapter 4

~No one p.o.v~

Jin was treating Tae's nose after Jungkook hit it. " Why did you do this to me?" Taehyung asked.
" Cause I hate you!"
" Why? I'm lovely."
" YoU wErE sLeEpInG oN mY bEd!!"
" And?"
" Your fur is everywhere now!"
"I-I'll help you cleaning it."
" I don't need your help! J-Just go die somewhere!"
"Hey!! Don't say that kind of words!" Jin scolded Jungkook. (like he always does)
"Jungkook! Apologies to Taehyung for saying that!" Jin said.
"Fine! ". Jungkook turned to Taehyung that was a little shocked.
" Unfuck you or something!"
"Not like that, you brat!" Jin hissed.
" SORRY, OKAY?"
Taehyung didn't like the answer. He got angry and didn't accept Jungkook's apology.
" Look, guys! Let's forget about this now. We will act normally but tomorrow you both will give me the answer I want, fine?"
"Ok," They both said.

They were chatting happily. Tae was joking with Namjoon. Jungkook was talking about the school with Jin.

                           ~time skip~

   Tae's p.o.v

That lil brat! Does he even know what I can do to him?

Since Jin and Joon-Hyung left, I'll have to teach him a little lesson.

~Jungkook p.o.v~
Maybe I was too harsh to him? No! Don't talk nonsense! But I punched his nose. I think that hurt a lot. SNAP OUT OF IT JUNGKOOK!!

After I took a shower I put on a big t-shirt. It was kinda comfortable.

I opened the door just to see Taehyung. Damn, he was stunning! 𝘕𝘖! STOP IT, KOOK!

~ no one p.o.v~

Tomorrow is school. Jungkook should get ready. As he sat down at his computer table, he started writing some papers. Then he turned on his computer. Tae just waited for the right moment to attack the boy.

Then.....................................................................

"OOWW!!!!! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!?"
Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hair and pinned him to the ground. Tae started licking his neck."Say it." The hybrid said.

"S-Say what, you fricking dog!?" he asked.
"Say sorry!!" Taehyung yelled as he ripped off Jungkook's shirt.

Something is wrong. No. Everything is wrong.

Jungkook's eyes started to water. He hated how pathetic he looked. He had no escape from the hybrid's hands. His mind was going dark from all the negative thoughts and flashbacks.

Jungkook closed his eyes. He was too scared to open them. His heart was beating so fast that he thinks it will explode.

𝘎𝘰𝘥, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨?

He suddenly felt his hands being released...