Chapter 11

1k reads😭
Thank u guys for reading this story
I'll try to make it better with every chapter.
_____________________________

Jungkook p.o.v

Weeks flew by and our friendship grew stronger with every day. I found out that Taehyung is a very interesting person. He helped me through a lot of problems and to be honest, I regret treating him bad in the past. He's such a great friend.
I had a few nightmares but Tae calmed me. I'm grateful for having him near me.

Oh, Lord...
That week was funny for me. Yoongi scratched Tae because he touched his pillow. Taehyung almost set the kitchen on fire. We comforted Jimin after he watched *Try not to cry challenge*. Hobi? Oh boy, he's a whole different story. He's the biggest crackhead.

It was weekend and I was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Mom and dad already left for work which means that I'm alone with TaeTae. Cute nickname, right? I called him one time and he kept nagging me to name him TaeTae.

I felt a pair of hands hugging me from behind. I recognized them immediately. "Whatcha doing?" Tae asked me.
"Breakfast. Are you hungry?"
"A little bit, can I help you?"
"Oh, sure. Can you make the tea, please?"
With a nod, he put the kettle on the fire.

Author p.o.v

Taehyung walked to Jungkook with slow steps. He squeezed the latter's waist. Jungkook let out a small gasp before turning to him. He was met with the wolf's dark eyes.
"Kookie~," he said in a teasing voice.
"Yeah?" Jungkook tried to remain calm.
"Can we cuddle?" his face immediately turned bright.
"C-Cuddle?"
"It's weekend and we got all day to ourselves. Plus you look cute today."

Jungkook blushed at the compliment.  "Thanks, but can we do it later?"
"Sure, after we eat."

---------------------------

His tail. His fluffy tail.
How can they cuddle when his tail was so annoying?
"Can you please calm your tail?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.
The older looked at him with a pleased look. "You don't like my soft cute tail~?"
"It tickles me!" Jungkook said while pouting.
"Aww, Jungkookie you're so cute~"
The younger's face turned a deep shade of red.
"Stop it."
"Hmph, you always look cute."

Jungkook just brushed it off. It's not like he wasn't used to be complimented.

"Kookie~"

"What?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Who would top?"

________________________________

I think I'll update again today

Anyway love ya💜