Chapter 7

Author p.o.v

"Talk," Jin said with a serious voice. When Jin is serious, you really don't want to mess with him. I mean, one time, Jungkook 'tried' to stand for himself but got a slap with the slipper. No one, NO ONE messes with Jin when he's serious.

Hobi, Tae, and Jungkook were sitting in front of Jin, on the floor. Their heads were down.
After going home, Hoseok and Jungkook slept on the bed, while Taehyung slept on the couch.

Jin came with Namjoon to make sure those two didn't kill each other and got a little bit surprised. Oh god, how mad was he when he found out the whole disaster. And here they are, in front of Jin.

"Namjoon, the slipper, please," Jin spoke.
"N-No! Not the slipper!" Jungkook sobbed. He knew exactly what's coming.
"No, I'm not gonna hit you, Jk," he said with a smile. " Come near me, I want to talk to these two idiots," Jin told him while tapping on the chair near him. Jungkook slowly walked over and sat down with a confused look.
"Don't you think that you're too harsh on them?" Namjoon asked. He was worried about his best friend. Those slaps hurt not gonna lie.
"Kim Namjoom, if you don't want to be next then shut the fu- funny up."
Jin turned his head to Tae and Hobi.

" Kim Taehyung! Talk!"
"Like hell I would. What is this? A stupid game or someth-?"

*Slap*

A red mark was on Taehyung's cheek. Seokjin slapped him with his slipper.

"First of all, you attacked my child, aka Jungkook. Second of all, you brought some bad memories. We had a hard time making Kookie happy again! And you just came here and almost destroyed our hard work just because you felt horny!? Listen here, Mister! You are no one to him, and you are no one to make him sad! I'm not done with you yet." Jin snapped.

He glanced at Hoseok and continued:
"Hobi, you did a great job taking care of our precious bean but I will never allow you to sleep with him in one bed, and you know that. No one sleeps in one bed with him unless it's me or Jimin."

"B-But I'm not scared to sleep with him. I felt safe with him." Jungkook whispered to Jin.
"Well, there is nothing to worry about Hobi. Guess you're not guilty then."
"Hey! Then why the fuck am I here?" Tae growled.
"Should I repeat everything again?" Jin asked.
Taehyung just shooked his head.
"Good," Seokjin said with a smile.

"Now, back to the business. I'm not here just for this. I came to inform you, peasants, except for you Jk, that I'll go on a little vacation with Joonie, for about 3 or 4 days. While I'm gone, I want YOU Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi, to accompany you all day. Hobi is going to be with you at school, Jimin will be with you at home and Yoongi will make sure that no one burns the house down."

Jin cleared his throat:
" And Taehyung, if I'll hear one more time that something happened to Jungkook, I'll make sure you'll never wake up again." Jin said with a dark voice. It was dark enough to send a shiver down Tae's spine.
"Now if you excuse us, we'll go, and Jungkook, don't forget you got lessons in 1 hour. Please be fast and don't be late. Bye, ~!" With that, Jin took Namjoon's hand left the house.

It was a minute of silence until Hoseok said

"Ok what the hell happened and what are we gonna do now?"