Our destiny part 4

"Pritvi, what name you selected for your son" Asked ramaswami.

They came here to conduct naming ceremony for baby, till now they didn't named baby and now baby turning five months, it's already late but what can they do, because of sravani's death, every one thought about a mother presence in his  life, but no one actually thought about his name.

"I do not know mavayya.." He said,

"Okay...  did sravani told you any name"  He asked

"Not actually...  she didn't said any name, she just said i will tell you when the time comes, so i didn't asked, but when the time came she is not here " said pritvi looking at the sky, his eyes filled with tears.

" It's our fate pritvi... we couldn't win over our fate"He said placing his hand on his shoulder.

"You have to be strong for your son" He said.  Pritvi nodded his head.

Pritvi went to his room and saw satvika sitting on sofa lost in her thoughts, she was so lost in her thoughts, that didn't realized his presence. He decided to ask her about baby name, after all she is his mother now but before that he want to clear something.  He cleared his throat. Hearing someone clearing throat satvika came out of her thoughts and looked at direction and found her bava.  She immediately got up for her place and start to go out but pritvi not in mood leave her this time. He stopped her holding her hand.

"Where are you going" He asked.

"Amma... amma.. pilichindi, i have some work"  She said and tried to take her hand from his grip.

"We need to talk" He said calmly.

"I'll come again"She said

"It's really important" He said tightening his grip.

"Please bav..." She stopped her words in middle and pulled her hand from hold.

"I'm sorry..  i have to go" She said and turned to go but with swift move pritvi pinned her to nearly wall holding her both shoulders. Satvika surprised because of his sudden move, more than surprise she is scared because of his behavior.

"I... i'm sorry, i'm sorry..  i won't call you bava again. I'm sorry" She said closing her eyes in fear.  He got angry and harshly lifted her chin to look at her face.

"Please..  don't get angry on me.... i'm sorry" She said tears made their way from her eyes.

Seeing her scared face,His anger vanished , His eyes soften. He don't know why but he felt pain in his heart seeing tears. He can't see her sad face, he likes her happy, joyfull nature. 

"Jaanu" He called her softly. Hearing his soft voice, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him.

" I'm sorry" He said looking into her eyes. She started into his eyes.

"I'm sorry jaanu... i'm really sorry for scaring you with my behavior. sravani's death made me to forgot myself... i lost her jaanu... i lost her" He said Tears rolling down from his eyes.

"I lost her jaanu... i lost my everything, she left me jaanu... she left me... i already lost my self...  please you too don't leave me" He said crying. 

"Bava" She said and hugged him.

"I lost everything..  i lost everything, i couldn't saved my wife "He said  hugging her. He needs someone for support now.

"Bavaa... bava... bava please stop crying..  please bava" She said trying to make him calm rubbing his back.

"I couldn't save her,  she left me, please you too don't leave me.. " He kept saying same words again and again crying hugging her tightly.