Our destiny part 6

Happy happy near year cutees.... work hard for you're dream to became real.  And don't change your smile...

Satvika came out from operation theater completing a brain surgery. The operation must be done by one of senior doctor but he is not available. Hod also not in hospital and any other not ready to do this risk operation because it's a accident case and his head was badly injured there is only Forty  percent chance to her alive. But satvika perform surgery taking her full responsibility. Everyone asked not to take this risk she said she can't sit silent when someone fighting for life and if something happen to her i will take full responsibility. The operation was successful. The girl is out of danger now.

It's took her three hours to complete surgery. Her head aching badly she want a good coffee now. Satvika went canteen and order a hot coffee for herself. She called pritvi to come to pick up her. A nurse came near her gave her things.  She took her things from her and immediately wear her thali.  After that day she never forgot to wear her thali. She start reading a magazine sipping her coffee sitting alone. Pritvi took a day off today so she left bittu at home with his father.  Neeraja went home afternoon because of some work.  When she was busy with her coffee and magazine she heard someone calling her. She raised her to see who and saw her senior Dr. Gopi.

"Hello... Dr. Satvika.. may i sit here " He asked giving his best smile.

"Dr. Gopi.... yeah please" She smiled and order another coffee for him.

" So...  When did you came back Doctor.  I heard that you working in bangalore branch " She asked

"Yeah.. i was but not now. I promoted as hod to this branch" He said happily.

"Oh wow such a great news Dr.  congratulations" She congratulated him

"Thank you... and congratulations you too" He said making her confuse.

"Why do you congratulating me"  She asked.

"I came to know the risk you take today. If you didn't take the risk don't know what would happen to her. Today only because of you the girl alive now" He said

"It's my duty Doctor.  As a doctor I did what I needed to do" She replied casually.

"Well that's the greatness of yours"

"Stop.. stop.. stop praising me" She said laughing. They talked for sometime about their profession. Soon it's time for her to go.

"Okay Dr. I have to go now" She said and checking time.

" Oh it's already six now.  I'm also going home, i will drop you at your place" He asked getting up from his place.

"It's fine Dr. My bava will come pick up," She denied politely. Just then she got a call from pritvi.  She answered and said she is in canteen with friend and asked him to come there.

Pritvi going to canteen carrying bittu. Baby was in bad mood, he gave tough time to his father today because he didn't see her mother from morning. Pritvi entered canteen and surprised seeing Dr. Gopi there.  He  looked at satvika who is busy talking with her friend happily. Of course she would be happy because after months she talking with crush.  Yeah... you heard me correct, gopi is satvika's crush. When she start doing internship in this hospital, she met him. She likes his coolness, his sincerity and personality. She is the one who told this to him and sravani. Sravani promised her if he also likes her, she would definitely help her in this matter.

"Mammaaa" Said bittu getting everyone attention. Everyone looked at him who is edge of crying.  He tried to get mother  attention but failed badly.