Our destiny part 8

Pritvi walked to their room folding his shirt sleeves, his eyes catches glimpse of his wife. He stopped what he is doing and started at her. Satvika is in front of mirror wearing bangles looking gorgeous in this green color saree with red combination. She saw his intense gaze on her through mirror. He winked at her and   immediately she lowered her head, her cheeks turned into deep red. He smiled and walked near her and hugged her from behind.

"You looking beautiful Jaanu.." He whispered near her ear. She gasped when his lips brush to earlobe.

"We... we getting l... late" She stammered.

"I know..." He said and takes kohl from there putting a dot on back side of ear.

"This will protect you from evil eyes" He said kissing her cheek.

"Come fast" He said and left from there.  She placed her hand on her chest releasing her breath.

Pritvi and satvika going to attend a party. Pritvi's boss arranged a success party for his staff. Recently their company got a big contract and Pritvi is main reason to get the contract and he got a promotion too for his hard work. Satvika went down and saw pritvi waiting for her with bittu in his arms.

"Dadaa...  Mumma... mumma" Said bittu to his father excitedly seeing his mother. Pritvi put him down and he ran to his mother.

"Mumma..." saying bittu hugging her knees. Satvika smiled kissed his both cheeks taking him in her arms.

"Baby... Don't bother ammamma....  mumma will come soon.. okay" She said to her son and he nodded his head as good boy. She kissed her son once again and gives him to radha.

"Jaanu....come...  we are getting late" Said pritvi and left from there.

"Don't worry about your son... i will take care of him" said radha caressing her daughter head. 

They both reach the venue in one hour. Pritvi introduced his wife to his office friends and his boss. Vinod also came there with his girlfriend roja. Satvika and roja know each other so soon the ladies became busy in their talks. The men went to meet other friends. Thirty minutes later roja got a call from home, so she left from party informing vinod. 

Satvika gave boring  look to the ladies who is now with her. They seriously gossiping about someone. She not interested in their talks. So she excused herself from them and searched for pritvi. She saw him talking with his friends, she wants to go near him but seeing him busy with his friends decided to not disturb him. She called her peddamma to know about bittu and talked with them sometime. She connect the call turned to go but someone calls her. 

"Hai.. Dr. Satvika.." He said showing his thirtytwo teeth.

"Dr. Gopi.. what a surprise, you here" She asked surprisingly

"Mr. Varma.. my family friend and you" He said.

" I came with My husband. He works as manager in this company" She said.

"Oh.. yeah, sorry i forget about that..  by the way where is your husband" He asked

"He is talking with his friends" She answered him.

"Oh.. Okay..  any way happy to see yoy here.  You know i really don't know anyone here" Said gopi smiling and they involved in their talks.

After one or two hours everyone start having dinner. Pritvi eyes searched for his wife and found her at one corner talking with someone. He couldn't see his face because his back facing to him. Seems like he told some joke, She hardly trying to control her laugh. He walked forward to see that person who's making laugh her that much. He was surprised to see gopi there. He about go to them someone calls him, he wants ignore him but he is their clint. With Off hearted he stays back.