Our destiny part 11

The ride to home was completely silence. Pritvi tried to make conversation but satvika answers yes or no. He understood, she is not in mood talk with him so he didn't asked anything after that and focused on his driving.  When they reach home it's night eight thirty.  Normally It's just an hour journey for them from hospital to their home but because of rain there is so much traffic and it took  them three hours time  to reach.

As soon as they came inside their room satvika immediately went to change not glancing at him. Pritvi sighed looking at her and went to change in another room not to disturb her. Pritvi changed into comfortable nightwear and went to kitchen to make dinner for them. He don't have interest to eat now so he made soup for satvika as she having fever neeraja told him to give soup tonight. After completing kitchen task he went to their room taking her soup.

When pritvi entered inside their room suddenly the power was gone. He called her name but didn't get any response.  He placed the tray on table with the help of his phone light and switch ooned emergency light. His eyes searched for her and found her sleeping. Satvika was sleeping peacefully covering her whole body with blanket only her face is visible. He went near her and placed his hand on her forehead to check her temperature. Her body is burning with fever. Satvika opened her eyes sensing his cold touch.

"Jaanu... Get up... i made soup for you" said pritvi.

"I don't want anything...  let me sleep" Said satvika. Closing her eyes again.

"You can sleep but after taking medicine so get up" He said and pulled blanket from her and forcefully made her sit.

Satvika wants to yelle at him but She don't have energy to argue with him so she became silent. She got up with great difficulty and sat facing him. Pritvi took soup bowl to give her but she made facing seeing that. He smiled looking at her, in this state too she looking cute. He know she won't eat this soup if he gave her so he decided to feed. He took spoonful soup and kept it neat her mouth. She looked at him making a face, he expected her do tantrums but surprisingly she ate it silently.

******

Satvika sleeping after taking her medicine but sleep is far away from pritvi. He kept checking her temperature but there is no improvement. He wiped her body with wet cloth and put wet cloth on her forehead changing it once in fifteen minutes. But Her fever has not decreased a bit too. He was damm worried about her and to increase his worry now she shivering with cold.  Pritvi don't know what to do, he can't take her hospital in this state and doctor too couldn't come now because of rain half chennai is full of water now. There is no way to go from one place to another place. He covered her with another two blankets to give her warmth.

Pritvi went near satvika who shivering like hell and rubbed her hands to make her warm. He tried everything to make her calm but her trembling was not yet reduced. He was getting restless with each passing second looking at her trembling figure.  He don't know what to do to make her calm. Suddenly a idea struck him.

Pritvi removed his shirt throwing it away and got inside blanket. Within second  he found her trembling body moving close to him murmuring something. He has to give her his body warm to make her calm. Satvika snuggled closer to him for his warmness. Pritvi closed his eyes trying to control his raging heartbeat. Her closeness is effecting him like always but he has to be in limit now he thought. Satvika wasn't able to open her eyes though she was in her semi conscious. Pritvi wrapped his hand around her as she rested her head on his chest. He peaked her head rubbing her whispering sweet but nothing.

"Bava" Pritvi looked at her hearing her whispering him. Satvika eyes were closed calling him again and again.

"Shh... i'm here..  i'm here" said pritvi hugging her.

Pritvi hugged her closer to him giving his warm. Satvika moved her hands around him hugging him tightly. Pritvi thought this will make her calm but no Satvika still trembling in his arms snuggling to him to feel comfort. He closed his eyes for sometime and opened taking a deep breath.

Pritvi rolled  coming on top of her. He looked at her tired face and kissed her forehead. Satvika slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. She could see his worry for her. Slowly she raised her trembling hand and wiped his tears which he also don't know when they came. She smiled weakly trying to convey that she is okay which is not to true. She shivering continuously. Pritvi cupped her face and start caressing her cheeks. He leaned forward placing his forehead over her.

"Do you trust me" asked pritvi looking into her eyes. Satvika nodded her head as yes making him smile.

"Thank you... You'll be fine..  i'm here with you" whispered pritvi kissing her eyes. 

Pritvi kissed her cheecks then jawline slowly moving to neck placing wet kisses. Soon satvika's clothes joined the the floor following by his as the blankets covered them completely. The night grew old witnessing his love for her as he claimed her in every means. He gave his warmth to her, marking as his.