XIII. Captain SparkleFingers

They all search the house for anything sharp or weapon-like

They all search the house for anything sharp or weapon-like. Freddy and Blue search in his room. "You know, I'm really happy that you forced me to work on this project with you." She says as she rummages through a box.

"I am too. Bingo! The batarang. Super sharp." Freddy smiles proudly, holding up the replica. "Sometimes your nerdiness is very helpful." She chuckles, picking up a nerf gun. "Let's do this."

The two share a kind smile before walking down the stairs, hand in hand. "Ready, guys?" Mary asks as they descended. "More than ready." Blue beams, turning to look at Freddy.

They slowly creep in through the closet door, standing behind the sins and Sivana. "Say your name." The man orders.

Freddy uses his batarang to distract Sivana, creating a small cut on the back of his head. "His name.." Freddy begins. "Is captain sparkle fingers"
"ElectroLoser"
Both blue and Freddy say at the same time, then turn to look at each other.

"I thought we agreed on what we would say!" Freddy whispers angrily. "Yeah! And I didn't agree."

"But you said you did!"

"On the outside, not on the inside!"

"And we're gonna keep throwing things at your big, fat, ugly eyed head until you let out brother go!" Darla cuts in. The sins return back to Sivana as he angrily looks to the children.

He begins walking to them, only to be stabbed once again by the batarang, and thrown to the side by billy. "That's right, you little bitch!" Blue screams. Everyone turns to look at her for a moment as she remains silent. "What does bitch mean?" Darla asks. "Nothing." Mary quickly responds.

"Boy, am I glad I didn't sell that batarang." Billy states, running over to everyone. "Pedro, is that a lamp?" He asks as he begins leading them back out. "It's an ugly one." Pedro responds.

"Come on, come on." They all run through the dark lair. "Guys, I appreciate the thought, I really do. But, I don't think your weapons are gonna help. You can put em down now!"

They stop running as they face a dead end. "The door was right here!" Eugene says. "Billy, how to we get out of here?" Mary asks. "What, you think I know? I don't know!"

"This way!" Darla calls. "Go, go, go, go, go!" Billy rushes, pushing everyone through. "Good job, Darla! Go, go, go, go!"

They run across a bridge. Blue tries to run ahead, but notices that Freddy is falling behind. "Come on, Freeman. Hurry up. We're being chased by a supervillain, remember? We don't have all day." She waits for a moment, then takes his hand as he catches up.