C H A P T E R T W E L V E

And all the heroes start attacking. Nezu comes to me and I smile "Yo! Nezu!" I all but shout and Grin. He looks at Gajeel and Wendy who both were now holding the exceeds, "And who are they?" Nezu questions and I grin "Wendy and Gajeel!" I beam and they look at Nezu "Hello I am Nezu" Nezu Introduces himself and Wendy speak first "Hi! I'm Wendy Marvell! Sky Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail" She introduces herself "And this is Carla" she introduces, Carla who is still sleeping. "Gajeel Redfox, Iron Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail. And this is Panther Lily," He introduces him and Panther Lily.

"I see, Well we are going to have to go to my office to talk more," Nezu says and I nod, we all stand up and Gajeel places Panther Lily on his head before Picking up Aizawa. "We have Ambulances outside, so We will let them handle him, But he looks fully healed already," Nezu says and we follow behind him "Yeah Wendy healed him already," I say and Smile down at Wendy. "Oh right, Viper go get Erigor," I say and Viper nods and flys to get him.

Gajeel places Aizawa in the bed with wheels, and They rush him to the hospital.

Viper flys back with a knocked out Erigor and I smile "Is he another friend?" Nezu asked and we all shake our heads no "No he was the one who brought them"I say and Point to Gajeel and Wendy. "I need to figure out how to get us all back through," I say and Sigh. "I understand we will hold him in custody and you guys, can question him," Nezu says and shows us the car we will be going in and I felt like I was going to puke.

We all get in and the car starts, Me and Gajeel start Gagging. "Oh dear," Nezu says and Wendy puts her hands on Me first and uses Troia, then uses it on Gajeel, "Thank you Wendy" we thank. "Motion sickness?" Nezu questions and I nod "Yeah but Dragon slayers Have it really bad, All but Wendy" I explain and he nods, "So you are all related?" Nezu asks and I shake my head no.

"Only Natsu and Akia are related, But Dragon slayers are taught by different Dagrons, Like Natsu and Akia were taught by Igneel, and I was taught by Grandeeney Sky Dragon, And Gajeel was taught by Metalicana The Iron Dragon" Wendy explains and Nezu nods "Real dragons?" Nezu questions and The car stopped and we got out and walked to his office "Yes, real dragons" Gajeel says and I and Wendy nod.

Nezu sat at his desk and I and Wendy sat down but Gajeel stood up leaning against a wall, "Care to explain where we are now Akia?" Gajeel asks and I nod.

"Before me and Viper got here, Natsu, Lucy, Happy me and Viper went on a mission, Lucy got thrown down and The man who I didn't see was about to use a Zerf spell on her, So I pushed her out of the way and took the hit instead, That's when Aizawa, That man Wendy healed, Caught me when I was falling, That's when we met Nezu and Toshinori, We are in another world, They have Quirks, not Magic, so things work differently, Quirks are like magic but they, work differently, Like they are born with them, and Not taught to, they also have really sucky drawbacks," I say in one breath and Sigh. They nod "So we are stuck here?!" Wendy questions and I nod "When did you get so smart!" Gajeel questions "HAH! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I'M SMART" I say and stand up he growls "YOU SMART?! WHEN PIGS FLY!" Gajeel yells back and we walk to each other Bunking heads with each other "I CAN BE VERY SMART YOU FORK" I yell "WHAT'S WITH YOU CALLING ME A FORK?!" He yells and I Grin "YOU'RE METAL LIKE ONE AREN'T YOU?!" I Yell and he looked mad "SHUT UP YOU STOVE" He yells and I pout "THAT WAS ONE TIME!" I yell and he smirks. "Sorry about them, they always argue but they really do love each other like  siblings," Wendy says and I yawn.

"Okay, I think we should see if Toshinori will let you guys stay with him," Nezu says and, we Walk to Recovery girls office, where Toshinori was sitting on a bed talking to a man wearing a trench coat, and Izuku was sitting, also taking to them, Once Izuku sees me he freaks out "D-D-DRAGNEEL-SAN" He stutters and I pout, "I told you to call me Akia," I say and we all walk in I smile at Toshinori "Yo Toshinori!" I say and Izuku gasps "Oh All Might she knows?!" Izuku asks "Yeah" He nods and I look at Toshinori, "Hey so they need a place to stay and I was wondering if they can stay with us, Just untell we can find our way home," I say and He nods "Yeah that's fine with me," He says and Coughs out blood after, Wendy Gasps, "I-I can try and H-Heal you if you want," Wendy says and Rubs Carla's sleeping head, "You can try but I highly doubt you can do anything," Toshinori says and Wendy hands me Carla and then walks over to Toshinori.