C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F O U R

"Mr. Fat Gum" Wendy greets and Bows, "Oh no bowing!  I didn't think you could take my offer!"He tells and Wendy smiles at him "I asked a good friend about you! He told me that you were really strong, I need to work more on Fighting then healing!"Wendy tells and He nods "Let's go to my agency to talk more, "He tells and Grabs Wendy's suitcase, "Oh I can grab that!"Wendy tells and he smiles at her "I can do it!"He tells happily. "Child, you should always let a man carry your stuff for you, "Carla tells, "Who's this?!"Fat Gum asks happily and Wendy blushes shyly "I'm Carla, Wendy's partner, "Carla tells and Fat Gum smiles "Nice to meet you!"He tells, "Likewise."

.

.

"So Wendy why do you wanna be strong?"He asks as Wendy sits on a seat in front of his desk, "I have two parts of my Quirk, The first Is healing and the second is used for combat, When I first Met Akia and some of her family, I only used My healing part, I couldn't fight, I guess you could say, I was scared to fight"Wendy tells as she Clenches her fist, Carla looks at Her "I see, So your Goal is to become stronger?"

"Yes, I want to be able not to use my Ma--My Quirk!, I-It takes a lot out of me, so if I fight without it maybe I don't have to use it so much, "Wendy tells and Smiles Nervously hoping the pro hero didn't catch on to her Mess up.

"We can work on body strength! but we will be doing patrols!!"He tells and Stands up "Go get your hero costume on!"He tells and Wendy Nods, "The bathroom over there, "He tells and points to a door, Wendy nods and grabs her suitcase.

 It was her normal Green dress, with a pattern. Her hair was up in two ponytails. "It feels good to be in my normal outfit, "Wendy tells Carla, who gives the young girl a smile.

"Ready?"Fat Gum asks and Wendy nods, Her hair swayed a bit, showing her Guild mark, "Is that a Tattoo?"He asks and Points to the Mark, "Huh? Oh, T-This is a family marking!"Wendy tells and gives a smile.

"Oh! Okay! Let's Get started!!"He tells and they walk out of the building.

~~~~Akia's Meeting!~~~

"Igneel" Akia hears and looks behind her, Viper was sleeping on her head, "Yeah?"She asks and See's a man standing behind her "I'm an intern Of Electoplant, I'm here to take you to his office"He tells and Akia Grins "Well let's go!"She tells and He nods and they start walking "So what's your name?!" Akia questions happily, "I'm Lightner," He tells and Akia grins "Good to meet you!"She tells and He nods "Likewise".

"Right in this room, "Lightner tells and Opens the door, Revealing a man in a black suit with a red cape, Lightning blots On his head. 

"Ah Akia Dragneel A.K.A Igneel The Dragon hero"He greets and Akia gives a toothy grin, "Yeah! That's me!"Akia tells and Walks closer to him "We have to do rounds around the city, Get your costume on"He tells and Lightner shows to the bathroom. "Thanks!"Akia tells and Walks to the bathroom, Placing her bag and Suitcase down, The bag was like Natsu's It had a green blanket too.

She Changed into her normal Outfit and Wrapped her scarf around her neck. "Alright!"Akia all but yells and Walks out of the bathroom, "I-Ingeel! That is very revealing!"Lightner tells and Akia Shrugs "I've seen more revealing outfits!"Akia tells and Electoplant walks to the two "Ready?"He asks and Akia nods "Yeah!"She tells and Lightner waves bye as they walk out of the building.

"We will be Walking around, Helping when We can, "He tells and Akia nods "Oh! Its Electoplant!"A girl tells her friend and they rush to them "You're the second place winner from The U.A Sports festival!"The friend tells and points to Akia. 

"Can we please get a picture!"They ask at the same time, The friend asking Akia and The other to the pro Hero, "Of course"He tells and They take a picture "Sure!"Akia agrees and They take a selfie.

"Thank you..."The girl tells waiting to hear a name, "Hero name"Electoplant mutters to the fiery pink-haired girl, "Igneel!"Akia tells and The girl Smiles and Akia give a toothy grin "Bye!"The girls all but shout as they walk away.

"When your A pro, You get many fans, But It seems like you already got some"The pro muses and Akia Sheepishly rubs the back of her neck, "I guess so!"Akia agrees shyly.

"AHH!"A girl shrieks and a man ran past them, Bumping Akia's shoulder "MY BAG! HE STOLE IT!"The girl yells and Akia Looks at the Man, Before running to the man, Tackling him "GET OFF!"He yells and Akia makes him go on his knee's Giving the man an Erza glare he Shrieks "I'M SORRY!"He yells and Hands the bag over, Electoplant and The Girl go closer, "Give the girl back her bag and give the best sorry you can!"Akia tells and He stands up handing the Bag over, before getting on his knees "P-Please forgive me! I'm sorry!"He pleads.

"You easily caught him, Have you done this before?"The pro asks and Akia nods "Yeah, I did a lot of Quests--"Akia tells and Freezes in her tracks "Crap" She mutters and Viper Opens his eyes "You messed up"He mutters and Akia looks at the pro.

.

.

"So let me get this straight, You are a wizard from another world, and You are waiting for a full moon so your portal can open to your homeworld?"He questions and Akia nods, "Yep," She tells, He looks at her.

"So what is your magic?"Electoplant asks and Akia grins, "I'm a Dragonslayer!"She tells and he makes a noise of surprise "Is that a common magic?"He asks and Akia shakes her head, "Nope! Dragon Slayer magic is lost magic, some of us, Me my brother, Wendy, Gajeel, Sting, Roge, We were all taught by real dragons" Akia tells and Electoplant Looks over at her, "A real dragon?"He asks Akia nods, "Yeah, we were abandoned, and the dragons found us, Igneel found me and my twin."

"Igneel? You chose your name after someone who raised you? That is very honorable".