C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T W O

"Dragneel Wins!"Midnight tells as Iida falls face-first on the ground, "Good Job Iida!! You did awesome!!" Akia tells and helps him up "Thank you Dragneel," He tells and Akia gives him a toothy Grin, "Your strong!"Akia tells and Walks to a cheering Wendy.

"Wendy! Good luck!"Akia yells from the stands, Wendy gives a smile, "Good luck Tokoyami!"Wendy tells her opponent "Good luck to you Senpai"He tells back and Dark shadow appeared.

Dark shadow starts rushing to Wendy, Wendy waits tell the shadow is closer before, Jumping in the sky, Twisting her body she twists her arms as Dark shadow came at her "Sky Dragon; Wing Attack!"Wendy all but shouts and Wind blows both of them back, Tokoyami covers his face. "Dark Shadow!"Tokoyami all but shouts as The Shadow comes back to the girl who landed on her feet, "Tokoyami is out of bounds!"Midnight yells and Dark shadow stops, and Tokoyami looks at the ground, He was indeed out of bounds.

"Good Fight Tokoyami!"Wendy tells walking closer to them, "Yeah, Good fight Senpai" He tells and Wendy gives a soft smile.

"Marvell Wins!!"Midnight yells and Everyone cheers. "IT TOOK ONE MOVE!"Mic yelled as Wendy Jumped into Akia's arms.

"Wendy is strong," Aizawa tells, "Wendy! You killed it!"Akia tells and Rubs her head, "Romeo would be jumping in joy for you"Akia tells as they sit down next to Denki "Who's Romeo?"Mina asks and Momo and most of the girls look at Wendy who started Blushing, "H-He's a friend!"Wendy tells and Waves her hands around, Akia smirks, "They both like each other"Akia tells and Wendy's head goes back as her blush gets darker, "WENDY! YOU GOT A CRUSH!!"Toru Yells, "AKIA LOVES SOMEONE TOO"Wendy Blurts out and Akia's eyes widen, "W-Wendy!"She says and the girls looked to her, "WHAT'S HIS NAME!?"Mina and Toru question at the same time "G-Gray Fullbuster" Akia stutters and most of the girls squeal, "Is he cute? Kuro" Tsuyu asks and Akia nods "H-He is" Akia agrees, and another match finishes.

"Welp it's my turn!"Akia tells and Gives a wink to the girls, "I'm worried about her scarf, What if it gets ruined? She seems attached to it"Jiro tells and Wendy smiles, "It was made by her father so it would never rip, or burn" Wendy tells and Akia runs out of the Tunnel.

"From the Hero course! Akia Dragneel!!"Mic yells and everyone cheers, "Verses, Also from the Hero course! Shoto Todoroki!"Mic yells and everyone cheers again, "I Won't hold back!"Akia tells and Shoto nods.

Ice flys over to Akia and She grins, before dogging the spiky Ice, running to the Half-and-Half boy, she lights her fist on fire before slamming it onto the ground, making all the ice break, "Ice won't make you win"Akia tells and Gives a smile, "AKIA BROKE THROUGH WITH FIERY FIST"Mic yells.

More ice shot at Akia and She kept dogging "Time to end this!"They yell, and Shoto sends a Burg of ice to Akia and She grins madly, "With a flame on the right hand, and the flame on the Left hand. when you combine the flames together...FIRE DRAGON: BRILLIANT FLAME!"Akia chants(yells) and Slams both her hands together making a huge fireball. The burg of ice gets closer and Akia throws the Ball of fire to the burg, An explosion goes off and Akia lands on her feet, as the Force of the attack throws Shoto out of bounds.

"T-Todoroki is out of bounds, Dragneel Wins!"Midnight tells and Everyone cheers. "Shoto You did good! I'm sorry it had to be this way!"Akia tells and walks to him crouching down in front of the sitting boy, ruffling his hair, she gives a toothy grin, "Great job"She tells and Looks at the flaming hero who was staring, "I'm not going to let him hurt you no more"Akia whispers glaring at the flame hero, Shoto got stiff, "How did you?-"He starts only to have Akia place her pointer finger on her lips "No need to worry"Akia tells and Helps him stand up.

"Akia!! You did awesome!!"Wendy and Mina yell and Jump around her, Akia rubs the back of her head "Thanks!"She tells and Gives a toothy grin.

Bakugo and Wendy stood facing each other, "Ready kid?"Bakugo asks and Wendy nods, Getting into her fighting stance, Bakugo rushes to her first, explosions hit her side, Wendy Gasps and Jump to the side, "Sky Dragon: Claw!"Wendy yells and Wind goes crazy as Wendy kicked him, Explosions go off and Wendy was sent flying, She falls on the ground and Rushes to get back up, "Sky Dragon: ROAR!"Wendy yells and Tilts her head back, as her cheeks puffed out, Air flew out and the winds pushed Bakugo back, Bakugo tried to stay in bounds and Wendy gave an apologetic smile as she pushed in out hardly.