Viktor Nikiforov x SMR part 7

Viktor and Y/n noticed how tired Yuri was. After forcing him to nap with his brother, both Katsukis went to the rink. Still Yuri was insecure and nervous, so Viktor took him to the underground garage to have a talk.Y/n waited for them to come back, mostly with Chris chatting with him. Once they came back Yuri went on the ice and started his performance.

-Was he crying? –asked Y/n.

-I tried to motivate him a bit, so I pretended I was stepping off being his coach. –explained Viktor. – Hope it helped a bit.

Yuri indeed felt better. He did the jumps perfectly and didn't miss anything. In the rush of confidence he changed the last jump from a quadruple toe loop to a quadruple flip. That surprised everyone, including Viktor. After Yuri's performance he ran to the entrance of the rink and tackled him into the hug and a kiss on the lips. Y/n widened his eyes at the situation in front of him and gritted his teeth. He didn't make a big deal out of it on the rink. That conversation waited until they were in the hotel.

The competition ended with Phichit taking the first place, while Yuri was second. Y/n ditched Viktor and Yuri who wanted to go out to celebrate, saying that he didn't feel well. Yuri could read his brother though, and saw right through his lie. He knew what was a reason of Y/n's attitude. He told Viktor about it, making him widen his eyes. To him it was just a kiss given to a close family member, not a lover. Those kind of kisses were reserved only for Y/n...But the man who was hurt by cheating didn't have to know that.

-Let me talk to him.– said Viktor and went to their room. – Y/n, I think you got a wrong picture of the situation from before.

-Talking about kissing my brother in front of me? – asked Y/n.

-Yes. – nodded Viktor kneeling in front of Y/n, who was sitting on the bed. – It was just a friendly kiss.

-On the lips?

-Hey, in the Russian culture there was a few politicians kissing each other on the lips.They were showing each other a deep friendship, nothing else.–explained Viktor, hoping that Y/n would believe him. – I love you only. Yuri wouldn't hurt you like that.

-I believe in Yuri.– said Y/n. – And I want to believe in you, but it's hard.

-I know how to prove my love to you. – Viktor stood up and took a deep breath before continuing . – Remember when I said it would be nice to have a family together?

-So you want to adopt a baby. – said Y/n.

-No. – Viktor shook his head. – I...I am able to conceive and have a baby. –Y/n looked at him, then shook his head.

-I'm not in the mood for joking around.

-I'm not joking! –said Viktor, a bit too loud. – Why do you think I ask you to use condoms every time? Because I can get pregnant. It's a very rare condition for men but I happen to have it. I wanted to tell you about this in a different time, in a different place too but I see that I accidentally endangered our relationship, so I need you to know that.I want a family with you. I want to teach our kids to skate and watch them grow.

-If you want skating kids, Yuri would be better choice. – said Y/n.

-Oh stop it already!– yelled Viktor. – I fucking love you and I'll prove it to you thousand times if I had to!

-Then fucking do it!– Y//n yelled back and stood up, glaring at Viktor.

They were both panting in anger, before Viktor slammed his lips against Y/n. Y/n kissed him back roughly. He pushed him on the bed. They started undressing each other, not breaking he heated kiss. Viktor prepared himself and stopped Y/n, when he reached to the drawer where he kept condoms.

-I want to have your baby. – said Viktor again.

Y/n only nodded and gave in. Viktor sat on Y/n's dick, taking it whole slowly. After adjusting to his size he started bouncing in his lap. The friction they felt made Y/n roll his hips as well, wanting more with every second . The rough kissed and thrusts Y/n was giving to Viktor's ass was sending them both over the edge.

-I'm cumming Y/n.– moaned Viktor moving faster.

-Me too. – grunted Y/n in response and spanked Viktor's ass, making him cum right away.

Y/n couldn't hold back anymore, when he felt Viktor clench around him and shot his seed deep in his ass. They both panted hard when Y/n pulled out of Viktor. They went to the bathroom to clean themselves up, before they remembered Yuri was waiting for them. They got dressed and went out of their room, meeting Yuri on the corridor.

-I heard you even in my room. – blushed Yuri. – Did you clear out the things between each other?

-Yeah. – smirked Y/n. – Let's go, we have some celebrating to do.