Yuri Plisetsky x SMR

Yuri came back to his apartment, after a practice. He smiled seeing his boyfriend sleeping on the couch with the TV still on. Yuri turned it off and groaned at the darkness that surrounded him. He knew that if he turned the lights on, he would most likely wake Y/n up. Then he realised that he had a flashlight in is new phone. He turned it on and went to the bedroom to change. Then he made his way back to Y/n. He crouched down next to sleeping Y/n.

-Y/n wake up. - he whispered and shook him gently. Y/n had a light sleep so he opened his eyes.

-You're back. - said Y/n in a groggy voice. - What time is it?

-A little past eight. - answered Yuri.- Brought you sushi for dinner.

-Thanks. - smiled Y/n rubbing his eyes.

He got up and stretched, while Yuri turned the lights on. Y/n groaned and blinked few times, letting his eyes adjust to the light. He opened the sushi box and started eating the tasty food. Yuri had one for himslef too. After the meal they went to bed. Yuri hummed as he felt his muscles relax against Y/n'schest. Y/n had his arms wrapped around him, making Yuri feel safe, even though he would never admit that out loud.

-I love you. - said Y/n playing with Yuri's hair.

Yuri thanked his luck that the lights were out, cause if they weren't, Y/n would see him blushing a the moment. So he just slapped Y/n's chest playfully, making him chuckle. Yuri pecked Y/n's lips, there was nothing more needed to say, Yuri preferred actions over words.

-I know. - answered Yuri, just as he did many times before.

Y/n smiled as he kissed Yuri's forehead. Then Yuri pecked Y/n's lips, but he wasn't allowed to pull away. Y/n held him close by the back of his head and kept him in place. Yuri moaned at the roughness in the kiss. He returned it with the same force. He needed some stress relief and he knew perfectly well that Y/n would be more than pleased to provide it to him. Y/n rolled on top of Yuri and rolled his hips, grinding against him. Y/n undressed both of them slowly and slipped three fingers inside of Yuri making him moan in pleasure. Yuri moved his ass against Y/n's fingers, hoping to hit the special spot that made him see stars. He gasped when Y/n suddenly moved his hand and hit the sensitive bunch of nerves. Yuri was on the verge of cumming when Y/n pulled his finger's out. Yuri tried to calm down before Y/n would thrust inside of him, but the pleasure of his man filling him up was too much. He cummed on his chest screaming loudly.

-You must've been really tensed love. -purred Y/n and nibbled on Yuri's neck making him moan softly.

He pulled on Yuri's hair and started rolling his hips slowly. Yuri gripped the sheets in pleasure. Y/n made sure to hit Yuri's prostate with every thrust he gave. Yuri scratched down his back making Y/n arch his back and thrust even deeper. Y/n started punding into him without mercy. Yuri screamed in pleasure and pulled Y/n as close as possible to him.

-When I'll be done with you even the neighbours will go out and have a cigarette. - smirked Y/n, making his thrusts even faster and rougher.

He was slamming his cock into Yuri's booty until they both felt the knots building up in their stomachs. Yuri screamed Y/n's name and cummed for the second time on that day, with Y/n shoting his seed up in his ass at the same moment. Y/n pulled out of Yuri panting heavily, but Yuri wasn't done yet. Though he had trouble catching his breath, he pulled Y/n by the back of his head and demanded another round in the bathtub. Y/n picked Yuri bridal style and carried him to the bathroom. He prepared the bath and watched as Yuri got in the tub. He followed few seconds later and gave Yuri what he wanted to much.

Next morning Yuri groaned at the pain in his butt and legs. Y/n chuckled as he woke up to that groan. He had his arm wrapped around Yuri.

-Is that funny to you? - growled Yuri.

-A bit. - answered Y/n, then he groaned at the not too hard hit from Yuri. - Give me your phone, I'll tell Yakov you're sick.

Yuri did what he was told and laid back in the bed as Y/n was taking to his coach. Yakov was a bit angry, but he agreed that Yuri's well-being was the most important thing.

-All done. - grinned Y/n and joined Yuri in their bed.