Seijuro Akashi x SMR

Seijuro woke up next to his husband intheir shared bed. Y/n took a week off from work so he could spend some time with Seijuro. They didn't have many opportunities to go on dates or just cuddle when watching a movie on the TV. They missed it and once they finally have a possibility to do it, it felt like they were dating back in the highschool.

-Good morning. - said Y/n when he felt Seijuro's eyes on him. He didn't have to even open his eyes to know that Seijuro was staring at him.

-Good morning my beloved. - answered Seijuro.

Y/n pecked Seijuro's lips and squeezed him in his arms. Seijuro enjoyed his man's embrance smiling slightly. Then they got up from the bed and went to the kitchen for breakfast. They prepared the food and enjoyed it while watching the morning news. The knowledge, that Y/n could do it all over again for the whole upcoming week was indeed a pleasurable thought.

Time skip

In the afternoon they got a call from Kuroko asking them to meet the rest of the Generation of Miracles on the court in the park. Seijuro and Y/n got in one of their cars and got there in a matter of few minutes.

-Why did you take the Ferrari again? -asked Seijuro chuckling.

-Because it's my favourite car and I don't drive to work now. - answered Y/n. - Plus it needs a small run, don't you think?

-Such a caring driver. - teased Seijuro.

Y/n didn't answer anything to that, he just pulled up on the parking lot. He found an empty space and parked the vehicle. Then Y/n and Seijuro made their way to the court. Their friends were already playing basketball. Y/n stretched up groaning. He caught the ball that just randomly flew in the direction of his face. He spun it on the tip of his finger and smirked.

-Ah, the L/ns are here. - chuckled Aomine. Y/n assumed it was him, who threw the ball.

-Ahomine, you're first to destroy. - said Y/n with a smirk on his face. - One on one.

-No thank you, I prefer to live. -answered Aomine, not reacting to Y/n messing up with him.

-Opposing my husband? - asked Seijuro, glaring at Aomine.

-You won't be living in both cases. -laughed Kagami at Daiki's misfortune.

-Bakagami, you're next. - grinned Y/n.- You can either team up or wait for your tragedy to come, make your choice.

Time skip

Y/n took the bottle of water that Seijuro handed to him and took a sip. Aomine and Kagami were sitting on the side of the court. They stood up after few minutes of a rest.

-It's not fair. - whined Daiki. - Y/n didn't even get in the zone.

-And I was in the zone! - said Kagami.

-Me too. - whined Aomine again.

-Cause I didn't need it. - smirked Y/n.

-Good job love. - said Seijuro kissing Y/n's cheek.

-Aaaah. - swooned Kise. - Akashi-chichi is so cute with L/n-chchi.

-We are both L/n-chchis Kise. -chuckled Y/n. - Now let's play normally in teams.

Seijuro and Y/n picked the teams. Y/n got Kise, Kagami and Murasakibara. Y/n smirked as he was standing infront of his husband on the different sides of the court. Once the ball was thrown the battle has started.

Time skip

-My will is absolute. - smirked Seijuro after the match.

-I let you win love. - chuckled Y/n, wrapping his arms around Seijuro's waist.

Their friends watched in horror, being sure tht Seijuro will kill Y/n for these words, but nothing lie that happened. Seijuro hugged him tight smiling and pulled him up. Y/n wrapped his arm around Seijuro's waist. Seijuro was still terryfying, but not to his husband. They walked up to their friends. The whole group had a dinner at Maji Burger, and talked about what was happening in their lives between the days they were meeting up. They spent that day until it turned dark, and got back home.

-I'm going to the shower. - smiled Y/n.- Want to join me?

-That's a very tempting offer. -answered Seijuro staring in Y/n's eyes. Y/n leaned in for a kiss but Seijuro went away with a smirk on his face, before their lips got a chance to connect.

-Tease. - muttered Y/n and went to the bathroom.