Ban x SMR

Y/n and Meliodas were planning the next step of their journey. They just found Ban, so they both were in great moods. Before the celebrating in the evening they needed to do a bit of the planning. In few hours they will be busy with eating and drinking a lot. They talked about all the possibilities and once they were done they made their way to their friends. Ban was already hugging the barrel of beer.

-Ah Y/n is finally here. - he said walking up to him and Meliodas. - Come, the beer got me horny. - he muttered in Y/n's ear. It was cleat that Ban was drunk already.

-I thought you will wait for us. -sighed Meliodas, pouring some beer for himself.

-I'll take care of him. - smirked Y/n, dragging Ban to his room. Ban was grinning all the way there. He pushed Y/n on the bed and begun taking his clothes off.

-Get ready stud. - grinned Ban. - I'm gonna ride you so hard.

-Oh really? - smirked Y/n, watching Ban throwing his clothes away.

And then it all stopped. Ban fell forward on the bed, snoring loudly in his drunk sleep. Y/n only blinked few times then chuckled. He got up from the bed, put Ban in the bed properly and tucked him in. He kissed Ban's forehead and walked out of the room. Y/n joined Meliodas and the rest at the table. They weren't too drunk yet, so Y/n still had someone to eat and drink with.

-Where's Ban? - asked Meliodas.

-Sleeping. - muttered Y/n.

-Already? - chuckled the blondie capitan of Seven Deadly Sins.

-I'm disappointed as well. - answered Y/n and took a sip of the beer. - Counted on some wild night.

Meliodas laughed and refilled the glasses for himslef and Y/n. They were drinking and snacking from time to time. Around midgnight Ban joined them again. He didn't like the fact that Y/n and Meliodas enjoyed each other's company so much. Y/n belonged to him, no one else could have him. Ban went up to them and wrapped his arms around Y/n.

-Mine. - whined Ban.

-Slept well cutie? - asked Y/n, pulling Ban in his lap.

-You weren't there. - pouted Ban.

-You fell asleep. - smirked Y/n.

-Should have make me unable to sleep. -teased Ban, taking a sip of Y/n's beer.

Meliodas was grinning at their conversation, clearly amused with his friends' behaviour. Suddenly Ban let out a squeak, when Y/n spanked him. Y/n took the beer away from Ban, finished it and threw Ban on his shoulder. He carried him back to the bedroom and threw him on the bed once they got there.

-Want to be unable to sleep? - purred Y/n. - That can be arranged.

Y/n took his shirt off and slammed their lips together. Ban couldn't resist the passionate kiss of his lover, he submited immediately. Y/n undressed both of them and slipped three fingers in Ban's ass, preparing him for something bigger. Ban was restless. He needed Y/n right then and there.

-Fuck me.- whined Ban. - Let's make the whole building shake.

Y/n didn't have to be told twice. He retracted his fingers and slowly thrusted his cock in Ban's ass, making him moan and arch his back in pleasure. He scratched Y/n's back with his nails and begged him to move faster. The begs connected with the moans and whimpers that were leaving Ban's mouth were turning him on more than anything in the world. Y/n was going faster and deeper, hitting Ban's prostate dead on.

-Fuck, I'm cumming. - panted Ban mere seconds before he shot his seed on their stomachs.

Y/n let out a low moan when he felt Ban's ass tighten around him, making it impossible to hold back anymore. He cummed hard in Ban's butt. Y/n pulled out panting hard and rolled on his back. Ban snuggled up to his side. They were trying to catch their breaths for few seconds before Ban straddled Y/n's hips.

-About that riding. - grinned Ban. - I promised something to you, didn't I?

-Hell yes you did .

Ban kissed Y/n passionately, starting the next round of pleasure.