Izaya x SMR

Y/n laid on the couch in his boyfriend's office. Izaya typed on his computer, paying no attention to his man. But that was okay. Y/n was use to it, plus Izaya needed to work far a bit, even thoug he didn't like it much. He would definitely prefer to lay down next to Y/n, or maybe do some things that require some more activities.

-N/n come to me. - whined Izaya.

-Did you finish your work? - asked Y/n playing on his phone.

-No. - pouted Izaya.

Y/n chuckled and put his phone away. He made his way to Izaya and sat down on his desk. Izaya wrapped his arms around Y/n waist and hugged him. Y/n was patient enough to be Izaya's boyfriend since three years. They met when Shizuo was chasing Izaya and he stole Y/n's motobike. Y/n hunted him down, took the bike away and accepted the sex appology he got from Izaya in the very same office they were sitting at the moment. That's how the whole relationship started.

-Isn't it fascinating? - asked Izaya.

-What do you mean? - muttered Y/n, playing with Izaya's hair.

-How one second or decision can change someone's life. - answered Izaya.

-It is. - smiled Y/n. - But it didn't work out bad, did it?

-Not at all. - smirked Izaya standing up.

He pulled Y/n closer and kissed his lips. Y/n kissed back immediately caressing Izaya's sides. He knew that Izaya was crazy about that one thing. Nothing turned him on more than that. Izaya gasped at the feeling of Y/n's hands running up and down his sides. Y/n used that moment to slip his tongue in Izaya's mouth and claim it as his, just like he did it so many times before. None of them wanted to pull away, but their lungs burned in need for air, so they hat to catch their breaths.

-You always leave me breathless. -panted Izaya nuzzling Y/n's neck.

-Pleasure's all mine. - smired Y/n and kissed Izaya's temple. - You're so cute when you have a moment with me.

-Stop teasing me N/n-chan.

After their little moment Izaya got back to work. Once he finished it, he let Y/n get him out for a dinner. They were in Russian Sushi when Y/n spotted a familiar blondie hair. He thanked himslef for asking Simon to pack the food, cause now they had to run. Y/n and Izaya left the place by the back door and got on Y/n's bike. Few minutes later they were laughing about it when walking in Izaya's apartment.

-That was close. - chuckled Y/n putting his helmet away. Izaya put the other helmet next to Y/n's and kissed his cheek.

-You saved me. - he said with dramatic voice. - Thank you my knight on the shining motobike.

-Anything for you my princess. -chuckled Y/n, pulling Izaya to the couch.

Izaya fell down on top of Y/n staring in his eyes. Y/n pecked his lips but Izaya didn't let him pull away. The small peck turned into a full kiss, then into a steamy make-out session. They were pulling each other's clothes off and throwing them in random directions. The last thing they cared about at the moment was where they were landing.

-Wanna top tonight huh? - grinned Y/nas Izaya slipped Y/n's cock in his butt and started bouncing on it.

Y/n griped Izaya's ass and rolled his hips, giving them both more pleasure. Izaya kissed Y/n's lips and started bounching faster. Y/n played with Izayas nipples making him moan louder. Izaya couldn't handle the pleasure he was feeling. The fact that Y/n let him top was making him feel somehow powerful. He enjoyed that he was pleasuring his man.

Y/n and Izaya were kissing, pulling each other close and squeezing their arms around each other. They couldn't get enough of each other. Izaya was bouning on Y/n's cock faster until they were both ready to cum. Izaya shot his seed on Y/n's stomach, while Y/n cummed in Izaya's ass. Izaya panted hard. He got off of Y/n's lap and pulled him to the bathroom. They took a hot shower and continued their night.